DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pastepunk Interview (Or, Brian Fallon likes to cha cha cha)

Go down 
+3
Forum Owner
ambrose
billy pilgrim
7 posters
AuthorMessage
billy pilgrim
A Contender
A Contender
billy pilgrim

Pastepunk Interview (Or, Brian Fallon likes to cha cha cha) Empty
PostSubject: Pastepunk Interview (Or, Brian Fallon likes to cha cha cha)   Pastepunk Interview (Or, Brian Fallon likes to cha cha cha) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 10:41 pm

click

I got a laugh out of it.
Back to top Go down
ambrose
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: Pastepunk Interview (Or, Brian Fallon likes to cha cha cha)   Pastepunk Interview (Or, Brian Fallon likes to cha cha cha) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 11:28 pm

haha
hopefully people won't think Brian's a dick if they read interviews and they get that it's all in good fun.
Back to top Go down
Forum Owner
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
Forum Owner

PostSubject: Re: Pastepunk Interview (Or, Brian Fallon likes to cha cha cha)   Pastepunk Interview (Or, Brian Fallon likes to cha cha cha) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 1:23 am

Pastepunk: Where did the image of falling asleep on the beach at the end of "Blue Jeans and White T-Shirts" come from?

Brian: You know what's coming right? Falling asleep on the beach.

-----------

Haha - Tom Gabel does this as well - interviews can be really dumb sometimes.
Back to top Go down
https://thegaslightanthem.forumotion.com
JoshRaymond
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
JoshRaymond

PostSubject: Re: Pastepunk Interview (Or, Brian Fallon likes to cha cha cha)   Pastepunk Interview (Or, Brian Fallon likes to cha cha cha) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 11:54 am

haha he has a great sense of humor
Back to top Go down
JoshRaymond
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
JoshRaymond

PostSubject: Re: Pastepunk Interview (Or, Brian Fallon likes to cha cha cha)   Pastepunk Interview (Or, Brian Fallon likes to cha cha cha) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 11:59 am

You know, at least people want it, that's all you can ask for at the end of the day. I don't have any money now, I didn't before, so I'm not missing anything. But I do have people driving down the highway with a record I was a part of on their stereo, and that's so much more than I could ever want. Can I get a witness?

Im in love
Back to top Go down
hyperballad
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
hyperballad

PostSubject: Re: Pastepunk Interview (Or, Brian Fallon likes to cha cha cha)   Pastepunk Interview (Or, Brian Fallon likes to cha cha cha) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 6:49 pm

Pastepunk: Does the New Jersey scene ever die, or does it just go into hibernation every so often?

Brian: I'm not too sure, I think there's some pretty good bands here. We're All Broken are great.
---------------------------

hell yes! We're All Broken rock!
Back to top Go down
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile
liveit
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: Pastepunk Interview (Or, Brian Fallon likes to cha cha cha)   Pastepunk Interview (Or, Brian Fallon likes to cha cha cha) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 7:45 pm

hyperballad wrote:
Pastepunk: Does the New Jersey scene ever die, or does it just go into hibernation every so often?

Brian: I'm not too sure, I think there's some pretty good bands here. We're All Broken are great.

They really are. I saw them with TGA in NY and MA, both shows awesome. Joe Wilson is a great singer, his acoustic stuff isn't all that bad either.
Back to top Go down
hyperballad
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
hyperballad

PostSubject: Re: Pastepunk Interview (Or, Brian Fallon likes to cha cha cha)   Pastepunk Interview (Or, Brian Fallon likes to cha cha cha) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 9:39 pm

liveit wrote:
hyperballad wrote:

They really are. I saw them with TGA in NY and MA, both shows awesome. Joe Wilson is a great singer, his acoustic stuff isn't all that bad either.
their new stuff is great, but their older songs with their former singer are amazing.
I haven't seen them in over two years, it makes me really sad, because they're such cool guys. I hope they remember me the next time I see them play!
Back to top Go down
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile
billy pilgrim
A Contender
A Contender
billy pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Pastepunk Interview (Or, Brian Fallon likes to cha cha cha)   Pastepunk Interview (Or, Brian Fallon likes to cha cha cha) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 1:11 am

JoshRaymond wrote:
You know, at least people want it, that's all you can ask for at the end of the day. I don't have any money now, I didn't before, so I'm not missing anything. But I do have people driving down the highway with a record I was a part of on their stereo, and that's so much more than I could ever want. Can I get a witness?

Im in love

If I had some sort of set system for rating my respect for Brian, he would have gained about a thousand points for saying that.
Back to top Go down
Stalls_Standing
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Stalls_Standing

PostSubject: Re: Pastepunk Interview (Or, Brian Fallon likes to cha cha cha)   Pastepunk Interview (Or, Brian Fallon likes to cha cha cha) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 5:43 am

I want to sign to SideOneDummy!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pastepunk Interview (Or, Brian Fallon likes to cha cha cha)   Pastepunk Interview (Or, Brian Fallon likes to cha cha cha) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pastepunk Interview (Or, Brian Fallon likes to cha cha cha)
Page 1 of 1