DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Boxer single promo CD

Go down 
+3
Bea
loazis
steady now steady now
7 posters
AuthorMessage
steady now steady now
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steady now steady now

Boxer single promo CD Empty
PostSubject: Boxer single promo CD   Boxer single promo CD Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 6:12 am

Look what I got in the post today (no idea yet how many were 'pressed' and whether it was a US or Euro promo):

Boxer single promo CD Boxerpromolg

It's in a card sleeve, by the way.

Last edited by steady now steady now on Fri Jul 09, 2010 6:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.gaslightanthem.org
loazis
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
loazis

PostSubject: Re: Boxer single promo CD   Boxer single promo CD Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 6:13 am

Awesome design, really.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boxer single promo CD   Boxer single promo CD Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 8:02 am

where can you buy/get this?
Back to top Go down
Bea
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Bea

PostSubject: Re: Boxer single promo CD   Boxer single promo CD Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 9:21 am

that's so cool! any idea when will it be commercialy avalaible and if it will come out in vinyl?
Back to top Go down
steady now steady now
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steady now steady now

PostSubject: Re: Boxer single promo CD   Boxer single promo CD Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 9:29 am

Bea wrote:
that's so cool! any idea when will it be commercialy avalaible and if it will come out in vinyl?

As the title says, this is a PROMO CD, so it will not be commercially available (I obtained it through 'contacts').

I have no idea if or when singles off American Slang might be released, although there has been some talk about this.
Back to top Go down
http://www.gaslightanthem.org
19thirty
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: Boxer single promo CD   Boxer single promo CD Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 5:53 pm

Will get this! Really like the artwork!
Back to top Go down
19thirty
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: Boxer single promo CD   Boxer single promo CD Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 6:40 pm

Man I was hoping to atleast bid on that Diamond Street Choir/Boxer promo on ebay! Geez that's a hefty price to pay!

Edit: This ended up going for almost $40 US dollars!?! That's seriously crazy!! never would have thought that! Don't know if I'll ever get one....not paying that price! That sux!
Back to top Go down
19thirty
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: Boxer single promo CD   Boxer single promo CD Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 3:55 pm

Is there any info on this "Boxer" promo yet? Have yet to see one other than steady now's copy!
Back to top Go down
mbtshoes
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: Boxer single promo CD   Boxer single promo CD Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 5:28 am

good,thanks for share
Back to top Go down
brucesboots
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody

PostSubject: Re: Boxer single promo CD   Boxer single promo CD Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 2:37 pm

Still looking for this , does anyone know if other than Alexanders copy any more turned up ?
Back to top Go down
IFeelBlue
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
IFeelBlue

PostSubject: Re: Boxer single promo CD   Boxer single promo CD Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 1:47 pm

On Ebay there are only "Bring it on" and "American Slang" on selling. I've obtained my copy of "Boxer" Promo one year ago, i think, and that single was already hard to find.
Back to top Go down
19thirty
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: Boxer single promo CD   Boxer single promo CD Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 10:26 pm

The" Boxer" promo is grouped with a bunch of other TGA promos on Ebay UK right now. Have all but the "she loves you" one..so whoever wins this auction (bruceboots) I'd be happy to buy this one off of you! LMK
Back to top Go down
brucesboots
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody

PostSubject: Re: Boxer single promo CD   Boxer single promo CD Icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 3:31 am

19thirty wrote:
The" Boxer" promo is grouped with a bunch of other TGA promos on Ebay UK right now. Have all but the "she loves you" one..so whoever wins this auction (bruceboots) I'd be happy to buy this one off of you! LMK

well spotted.
Back to top Go down
19thirty
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: Boxer single promo CD   Boxer single promo CD Icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 9:12 am

brucesboots wrote:

well spotted.

Well would you think about selling me the "she love you" promo if you win the auction?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Boxer single promo CD   Boxer single promo CD Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Boxer single promo CD
Page 1 of 1