DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Gaslight to headline Radio City Music Hall 9/30

Go down 
+7
Novella
CluckyB
IKeeptheDiner
TGAFAN25
moosicmaniac
colmillionaire
Johnny99
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
DaveSavedTheDay
A Contender
A Contender
DaveSavedTheDay

Gaslight to headline Radio City Music Hall 9/30 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gaslight to headline Radio City Music Hall 9/30   Gaslight to headline Radio City Music Hall 9/30 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 9:45 pm

So, I'm thinking... Pittsburgh is pretty close to NYC relatively.... and there's that 13 day gap.... and the Menzingers would still be with them...
and...

I'm hoping and praying Sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.scheponik.com
DaveSavedTheDay
A Contender
A Contender
DaveSavedTheDay

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight to headline Radio City Music Hall 9/30   Gaslight to headline Radio City Music Hall 9/30 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 9:45 pm

So, I'm thinking... Pittsburgh is pretty close to NYC relatively.... and there's that 13 day gap.... and the Menzingers would still be with them...
and...

I'm hoping and praying Sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.scheponik.com
CluckyB
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
CluckyB

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight to headline Radio City Music Hall 9/30   Gaslight to headline Radio City Music Hall 9/30 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 10:05 pm

Then Menzingers are playing with Anti-Flag from the 21st to the 27th. So unless they rejoin Gaslight after the RCMH date and they hit Pittsburgh then you're out of luck dude =(

@colmillonaire they probably just pulled the show dates from the myspace and assumed because The Menzingers and FP were playing all the others they were playing the NYC date too.
Back to top Go down
IKeeptheDiner
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
IKeeptheDiner

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight to headline Radio City Music Hall 9/30   Gaslight to headline Radio City Music Hall 9/30 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 12:25 am

colmillionaire wrote:
just relaying what I read.

dont worry i wasnt angry haha. i actually had just read that article and all the comments before posting my remark haha.
Back to top Go down
colmillionaire
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
colmillionaire

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight to headline Radio City Music Hall 9/30   Gaslight to headline Radio City Music Hall 9/30 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 5:35 pm

rival schools and fake problems are the openers according to fake problems myspace. still an incredible lineup. rival schools were amazing at the irving plaza show. I believe TGA is taking them as support to europe as well.
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/Colmillionaire
colmillionaire
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
colmillionaire

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight to headline Radio City Music Hall 9/30   Gaslight to headline Radio City Music Hall 9/30 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 5:40 pm

its on the bowery presents page as well, so its legit
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/Colmillionaire
IKeeptheDiner
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
IKeeptheDiner

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight to headline Radio City Music Hall 9/30   Gaslight to headline Radio City Music Hall 9/30 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 6:11 pm

colmillionaire wrote:
rival schools and fake problems are the openers according to fake problems myspace. still an incredible lineup. rival schools were amazing at the irving plaza show. I believe TGA is taking them as support to europe as well.

aw shit. looks like im gonna have to head to bottle deposit a lot more often haha.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight to headline Radio City Music Hall 9/30   Gaslight to headline Radio City Music Hall 9/30 - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gaslight to headline Radio City Music Hall 9/30
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2