DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Total Guitar interview with Brian and Alex R.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
steady now steady now
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steady now steady now

Total Guitar interview with Brian and Alex R. Empty
PostSubject: Total Guitar interview with Brian and Alex R.   Total Guitar interview with Brian and Alex R. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 3:53 pm

Total Guitar issue 203

includes

The Gaslight Anthem – Guitarists Brian Fallon and Alex Rosamilia explain how they tore apart their guitar playing in the 'American Slang' sessions.

info from http://www.musicradar.com/totalguitar/tg203-on-sale-now-exclusive-interview-with-ozzy-and-gus-g-255187?cpn=RSS&source=MRTOTALGUITAR
Back to top Go down
http://www.gaslightanthem.org
WWD4D?
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
WWD4D?

PostSubject: Re: Total Guitar interview with Brian and Alex R.   Total Guitar interview with Brian and Alex R. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 2:25 pm

Pretty poor interview. There's a few reasons why I stopped buying Total Guitar and paying a fiver just to read a two page article that didn't really tell me anything new brought them all flooding back. The rest of the mag is full of heavy metal guff.
Back to top Go down
HIgh Lonesome
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: Total Guitar interview with Brian and Alex R.   Total Guitar interview with Brian and Alex R. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 3:02 pm

I was hoping to be able to read the interview online via Total Guitar's website, but I couldn't, bummer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Total Guitar interview with Brian and Alex R.   Total Guitar interview with Brian and Alex R. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Total Guitar interview with Brian and Alex R.
Page 1 of 1