DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Vinyl for UK fans

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Yoshiki

Vinyl for UK fans Empty
PostSubject: Vinyl for UK fans   Vinyl for UK fans Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 2:28 pm

I preordered the album with HMV and was surprised to find it waiting for me when I got home from work today, so thats awesome. I also preordered the vinyl, which still has not been dispatched. Does anyone know how HMV stores usually are with vinyls, as in what are my chances of going to HMV on monday and being able to pick up an AS vinyl? 'Cos i'm in town on monday, and could pick it up quicker that way.

Thanks guys.
Back to top Go down
showmeyourhands
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
showmeyourhands

Vinyl for UK fans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vinyl for UK fans   Vinyl for UK fans Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 7:45 am

we have 2 hmv stores in liverpool, the megastore doesn't stock vinyl's but the smaller store at the edge of the city centre has a little vinyl basement. you may wanna try calling your local store to find out.

you can get on ebay for £11.75, i did, postage is cheap aswell.
Back to top Go down

Vinyl for UK fans
Page 1 of 1