DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Weird Dreams?

Go down 
+3
Stevearm
Holland
drifter69
7 posters
AuthorMessage
drifter69
Wooderson
Wooderson
drifter69

Weird Dreams? Empty
PostSubject: Weird Dreams?   Weird Dreams? Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 8:34 am

Last night i had a dream that i went to the dimestore saints summer camp.we all wore gaslight anthem t-shirts and sang their songs and went to classes to learn meanings of songs,we also watched children fighting on a soccer pitch which was weird.anyone else had crazy dreams about the forum or gaslight or even anything?
Back to top Go down
http://www.mafiamusic.proboards99.com
Holland
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Holland

Weird Dreams? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weird Dreams?   Weird Dreams? Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 9:02 am

Ive had a gaslight dream were they were playing "dont stop Believing" and it was very very disturbing.
Back to top Go down
Stevearm
Wooderson
Wooderson
Stevearm

Weird Dreams? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weird Dreams?   Weird Dreams? Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 4:11 pm

That would be amazing..both of your posts would be...
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/stevearm
loazis
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
loazis

Weird Dreams? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weird Dreams?   Weird Dreams? Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 6:14 pm

Haha, disturbing but awesome.

I'd come! =P
Back to top Go down
Jack
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Jack

Weird Dreams? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weird Dreams?   Weird Dreams? Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 6:51 pm

I know I've posted this somewhere in the forum, but I had a dream where Brian invited me over to his place to preview American Slang and it was a solid hour of unlistenable free jazz. Seriously, one of the most disturbing dreams I've ever had. Imagine my reaction to seeing the track listing for the first time and seeing the title of track 9...
Back to top Go down
http://roseboulevard.bandcamp.com
steady now steady now
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steady now steady now

Weird Dreams? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weird Dreams?   Weird Dreams? Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 7:14 pm

Back to top Go down
http://www.gaslightanthem.org
RobertODonnell
Wooderson
Wooderson
RobertODonnell

Weird Dreams? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weird Dreams?   Weird Dreams? Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 11:45 am

I just woke up from a dream that my family had returned home from some sort of trip, and our house was on fire. It was one of those bizarre dreams that feel 100% real, but when you wake up you start remembering huge details that make no sense, like the fact that our neighbors had huge battle fortifications around their house, and a telephone pole had fallen and broken a portion of our fence, but it had water coming out of it instead of electricity.

So I waited outside while my parents single-handedly put out the fire (which makes no sense, because A) I'm 19 years old and I should have been helping them, and B) the fire department never showed up). Once the fire was out, it turned out that only one room was seriously burned, even though it looked like half the house had been on fire. My first thought was "I better Facebook this!" I also saw a trailer online for some predictable-looking Matt Damon military movie. Then I woke up.

And I also had a dream once that my high school had been moved, but every detail of the building was exactly the same, except ..... it was on a beach! I liked that dream more.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Weird Dreams? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weird Dreams?   Weird Dreams? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Weird Dreams?
Page 1 of 1