DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

This Town Needs Guns

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SFBoston
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
SFBoston

This Town Needs Guns Empty
PostSubject: This Town Needs Guns   This Town Needs Guns Icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 8:07 pm

A math rock band here for you guys. Only sometimes do I discover an album that I immediately put on repeat for days on end, some of which including Gaslight, the Ergs!, Bosstones, etc. Found these guys a year or so ago, when this album dropped.

These guys are amazing though for real, check them out

www.myspace.com/thistownneedsguns

and check their album "Animals" http://www.mediafire.com/?xmbzzcet9wj
Back to top Go down
kieran
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
kieran

PostSubject: Re: This Town Needs Guns   This Town Needs Guns Icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 6:15 am

Bloody nice guys to they brought me a beer with the money I gave them for some vinyl. You catch them on their American tour recently?

I really dig them though if you like this check out a Japanese band called Toe.
Back to top Go down
SFBoston
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
SFBoston

PostSubject: Re: This Town Needs Guns   This Town Needs Guns Icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 4:02 pm

I haven't yet. They're coming to Boston in June so I might be checking them out then
Back to top Go down
kieran
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
kieran

PostSubject: Re: This Town Needs Guns   This Town Needs Guns Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 4:03 pm

Ah okay thought they had already been over for some reason. Part of anew song can be heard on this video apparently though its a work in progress im liking.

http://www.vimeo.com/11506208
Back to top Go down
Mona Lis

PostSubject: Re: This Town Needs Guns   This Town Needs Guns Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 11:49 pm

Brian gave a acoustic session at kexp and played slang, queen, boxer and a cover-version of antonia jane. you can listen the songs in a stream on:

Don't know if url will be post here. If not, just google "kexp Brian fallon boxer". It's the forst hit. Boxer is just awesome. Hope to hear more ac version of the new album. Cheers guys.
Back to top Go down
Mona Lis

PostSubject: Re: This Town Needs Guns   This Town Needs Guns Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 12:21 am

Sry, guys. this should be posted in the topic and not here.
But it's 4am.. This Town Needs Guns Sleep
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This Town Needs Guns   This Town Needs Guns Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This Town Needs Guns
Page 1 of 1