DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Gaslight Anthem t shirt

Go down 
+9
Snap
curly
Daire
stupendoussven
Johnny99
Shrewsbury_Stars
e7c
PFREEZY
steady now steady now
13 posters
AuthorMessage
wesleyne

Gaslight Anthem t shirt Empty
PostSubject: Gaslight Anthem t shirt   Gaslight Anthem t shirt Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 10:54 am

Been designing a tee for the band and just wated to get some feedback from the fans.

here it is

Gaslight Anthem t shirt Gaslight_new_mock_up_copy

Let me know what you think
Back to top Go down
steady now steady now
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steady now steady now

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight Anthem t shirt   Gaslight Anthem t shirt Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 10:57 am

wesleyne wrote:
Let me know what you think

I like it, but ... the top left of the back seems a bit empty; could a small version of the Gaslight Anthem logo (as shown on the front) fit in here as well?

Keep up the good work. Gaslight Anthem t shirt Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
http://www.gaslightanthem.org
wesleyne

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight Anthem t shirt   Gaslight Anthem t shirt Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 11:10 am

Thanks for the feedback mate,
I thought this too but didnt know what to put, will have a play around and see what i can do
Back to top Go down
PFREEZY
Wooderson
Wooderson

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight Anthem t shirt   Gaslight Anthem t shirt Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 11:12 am

Is this a girl's shirt?
Back to top Go down
http://freezy.tumblr.com
wesleyne

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight Anthem t shirt   Gaslight Anthem t shirt Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 11:26 am

Could be either
Back to top Go down
e7c
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
e7c

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight Anthem t shirt   Gaslight Anthem t shirt Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 11:49 am

I think it looks really slick! But isn't that bridge in NY?
Back to top Go down
Shrewsbury_Stars
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Shrewsbury_Stars

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight Anthem t shirt   Gaslight Anthem t shirt Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 12:39 pm

e7c wrote:

I'm not sure what bridge that is. It looks somewhat like the George Washington Bridge (which connects NY and NJ) but the GW doesn't have those "x" crossbeams. It's also not the Verrazano, Brooklyn, Manhattan or Williamsburg bridges either.
Back to top Go down
Johnny99
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight Anthem t shirt   Gaslight Anthem t shirt Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 12:44 pm

e7c wrote:

I dont recognize that bridge as being in NY.
Back to top Go down
stupendoussven
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
stupendoussven

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight Anthem t shirt   Gaslight Anthem t shirt Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 1:15 pm

Johnny99 wrote:
e7c wrote:

it definitely looks like the Verrazano that connects brooklyn to staten island. I like it, but try changing the bridge image to something like the George Washington. Sorry if we're being nit picky about the bridge.
Back to top Go down
http://sirsvenjensen.tumblr.com
Johnny99
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight Anthem t shirt   Gaslight Anthem t shirt Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 1:33 pm

stupendoussven wrote:
Johnny99 wrote:
e7c wrote:

it definitely looks like the Verrazano that connects brooklyn to staten island. I like it, but try changing the bridge image to something like the George Washington. Sorry if we're being nit picky about the bridge.

i dont think it is, but i am not positive.
haha, they all look the same though.. verrazano looks just like the throggs neck which looks just like the whitestone.
Back to top Go down
Daire
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
Daire

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight Anthem t shirt   Gaslight Anthem t shirt Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 2:01 pm

Even if it is NY. This album is far more NY than NJ anyway.

As for the shit, looks very good imo. Are you making it for the band, or making it yourself as a perosnal project?

PS Sign up Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight Anthem t shirt   Gaslight Anthem t shirt Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 2:27 pm

back: i really like the back of the shirt with the jersey shape and the bridge within it. i don't know where that bridge is from, but it fits there quite well. kinda reminds of the record-artwork itself.
and the asymmetrical optics does not bother me at all.

i would just not be happy with the front, the lettering is too big. maybe put the picture of the back to the front, maybe add a little gaslight logo and i think it would be perfect.

btw, all together, good work ^^
Back to top Go down
curly
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight Anthem t shirt   Gaslight Anthem t shirt Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 2:30 pm

I think it looks great just the way it is. I'd buy one!
Back to top Go down
Snap
A Contender
A Contender
Snap

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight Anthem t shirt   Gaslight Anthem t shirt Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 3:20 pm

curly wrote:
I think it looks great just the way it is. I'd buy one!
Back to top Go down
RobertODonnell
Wooderson
Wooderson
RobertODonnell

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight Anthem t shirt   Gaslight Anthem t shirt Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 9:15 pm

I'm looking forward to the day when I can buy a TGA t-shirt that doesn't have New Jersey or retro stuff like phonographs emblazoned all over them.

(I'm not putting you down for your t-shirt specifically. I just want a different looking shirt that I could see myself wearing)
Back to top Go down
Little Eden
Wooderson
Wooderson
Little Eden

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight Anthem t shirt   Gaslight Anthem t shirt Icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 1:46 am

I'm digging the back, but not so much the front.

I'd consider making the band logo smaller and putting it in the top right corner on the front and then playing around with the blank space on the back. Color too? Gray makes me sad Gaslight Anthem t shirt Icon_sad
Back to top Go down
Jack
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Jack

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight Anthem t shirt   Gaslight Anthem t shirt Icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 2:18 am

Harry Lime wrote:
I'm looking forward to the day when I can buy a TGA t-shirt that doesn't have New Jersey or retro stuff like phonographs emblazoned all over them.

(I'm not putting you down for your t-shirt specifically. I just want a different looking shirt that I could see myself wearing)

You don't like retro stuff from New Jersey?

And anyone know legally where this falls? Not to rain on the parade, but I'm pretty sure it's out and out illegal to sell bootlegged band t-shirts.
Back to top Go down
http://roseboulevard.bandcamp.com
wesleyne

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight Anthem t shirt   Gaslight Anthem t shirt Icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 4:51 am

cheers everyone, its not bootlegged its been submitted to the band

cheers
Back to top Go down
Clementine
A Contender
A Contender
Clementine

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight Anthem t shirt   Gaslight Anthem t shirt Icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 12:32 pm

I like it...love the gray...love the front. Love the Jersey silhouette on back. I'd buy one if it was available
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight Anthem t shirt   Gaslight Anthem t shirt Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gaslight Anthem t shirt
Page 1 of 1