DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Esquire Loves The Gaslight Anthem

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Vibes
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
Vibes

Esquire Loves The Gaslight Anthem Empty
PostSubject: Esquire Loves The Gaslight Anthem   Esquire Loves The Gaslight Anthem Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 4:12 pm

I don't know why it has taken me song long to connect Esquire and their love of TGA to the forum. They consistently praise the band as one of the best in music. From last month's issue (with Tina Fey on the cover, if you want to look it up) Brian's cover of Kelly Clarkson's "I Do Not Hook Up" was one of the Top 50 Songs Men Should Listen To.

From this month's issue, in an essay entitled, "Women," the author drops a small line in the last few paragraphs. See if you can find it:

Quote :
You'll still catch yourself wondering what your life would have been like with him long after we've forgotten about her. You hope it will be something quiet and minor and peaceful and slow, too. You'll miss us when we're gone, but not as much as we would miss you. Maybe that's why we die first. Your hearts beat faster, but they have less blood to push.
You know who you are.
Do you want to go to Kansas City?

Best magazine + best band
Back to top Go down
http://www.zackshapiro.com
borrowedcar
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: Esquire Loves The Gaslight Anthem   Esquire Loves The Gaslight Anthem Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 9:53 pm

^win
Back to top Go down
simo
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
simo

PostSubject: Re: Esquire Loves The Gaslight Anthem   Esquire Loves The Gaslight Anthem Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 11:04 pm

The answer is Yes. I really would like to go to Kansas City and see TGA live this summer but I don't know if it will work.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Esquire Loves The Gaslight Anthem   Esquire Loves The Gaslight Anthem Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Esquire Loves The Gaslight Anthem
Page 1 of 1