DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tour dates announced

Go down 
+10
rivercities
IKeeptheDiner
Little Eden
steffuhnee
Vibes
borrowedcar
Janet
steph
cockypessimist
joe
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Little Eden
Wooderson
Wooderson
Little Eden

Tour dates announced - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tour dates announced   Tour dates announced - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 4:42 am

I know, but it's nice to dream
my money is on a nj/ny show
Back to top Go down
IKeeptheDiner
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
IKeeptheDiner

PostSubject: Re: Tour dates announced   Tour dates announced - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 5:26 am

well I've heard a rumor for a while, end of July it's somewhere in nj/ny. I'm really thinking it will which means I need more money. Crap
Back to top Go down
Little Eden
Wooderson
Wooderson
Little Eden

PostSubject: Re: Tour dates announced   Tour dates announced - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 5:32 am

yeah I know there were a shit ton of fans on fb who were angry at the lack of jersey dates, and the scalpers snatched up the June 15th release concert tickets and are now selling them for outrageous amounts so another east coast date would make sense
Back to top Go down
IKeeptheDiner
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
IKeeptheDiner

PostSubject: Re: Tour dates announced   Tour dates announced - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 7:31 am

i dont want to get peoples hopes up nor do i wanna get in trouble. but from what ive heard i guess you can say its a jersey music landmark sorta.
Back to top Go down
rivercities
A Contender
A Contender
rivercities

PostSubject: Re: Tour dates announced   Tour dates announced - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 9:21 am

They just announced they are playing the stone pony in asbury park, nj on August 5th with frank turner....gosh i can't wait
Back to top Go down
Johnny99
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: Tour dates announced   Tour dates announced - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 9:34 am

I am so fucking excited already.
this is going to be fucking incredible.
though im wondering, what do they mean outdoor stage? do they do it out back?
Back to top Go down
rivercities
A Contender
A Contender
rivercities

PostSubject: Re: Tour dates announced   Tour dates announced - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 9:41 am

Johnny99 wrote:
I am so fucking excited already.
this is going to be fucking incredible.
though im wondering, what do they mean outdoor stage? do they do it out back?

Ya they play it in the back. I think they can fit more people out there so at least they will have more tickets for sale compared to the inside. I saw the mighty mighty bosstones at the summer stage last year its pretty cool
Back to top Go down
Little Eden
Wooderson
Wooderson
Little Eden

PostSubject: Re: Tour dates announced   Tour dates announced - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 12:55 pm

IKeeptheDiner wrote:
well I've heard a rumor for a while, end of July it's somewhere in nj/ny. I'm really thinking it will which means I need more money. Crap

Sounds like you were right! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
IKeeptheDiner
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
IKeeptheDiner

PostSubject: Re: Tour dates announced   Tour dates announced - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 3:36 pm

haha i was close enough! i just need to find out how muc tickets are ahead of time.
Back to top Go down
rivercities
A Contender
A Contender
rivercities

PostSubject: Re: Tour dates announced   Tour dates announced - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 3:59 pm

IKeeptheDiner wrote:
haha i was close enough! i just need to find out how muc tickets are ahead of time.

if your really short on money i wouldn't mind picking up a ticket for you. I couldn't let you miss a hometown show just because your short 20 bucks ha
Back to top Go down
IKeeptheDiner
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
IKeeptheDiner

PostSubject: Re: Tour dates announced   Tour dates announced - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 4:02 pm

rivercities wrote:
IKeeptheDiner wrote:

if your really short on money i wouldn't mind picking up a ticket for you. I couldn't let you miss a hometown show just because your short 20 bucks ha

nah i couldnt do that from such a nice guy haha. thanks a bundle anyways. ill be taking our a loan (with no interest) from my brother haha. thanks again anyways man.

i guess gaslight is one of those bands that truly does have fans that watch out for each other. not many fan bases like that anymore.
Back to top Go down
ral
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
ral

PostSubject: Re: Tour dates announced   Tour dates announced - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 4:24 pm

IKeeptheDiner wrote:

Tickets for the Stone Pony show are $25+fees. So I'd guess ~$35.
Back to top Go down
rivercities
A Contender
A Contender
rivercities

PostSubject: Re: Tour dates announced   Tour dates announced - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 5:01 pm

IKeeptheDiner wrote:
rivercities wrote:
IKeeptheDiner wrote:

nah i couldnt do that from such a nice guy haha. thanks a bundle anyways. ill be taking our a loan (with no interest) from my brother haha. thanks again anyways man.

i guess gaslight is one of those bands that truly does have fans that watch out for each other. not many fan bases like that anymore.

your welcome, ill see you at the show then
Back to top Go down
rivercities
A Contender
A Contender
rivercities

PostSubject: Re: Tour dates announced   Tour dates announced - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 7:46 pm

anyone know about a presale for the jersey show because brain's tweet said the tickets are on sale now but i can't seem to find anything
Back to top Go down
ral
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
ral

PostSubject: Re: Tour dates announced   Tour dates announced - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 7:54 pm

rivercities wrote:
anyone know about a presale for the jersey show because brain's tweet said the tickets are on sale now but i can't seem to find anything

Looks like the presale starts tomorrow morning at http://tix.concertmaps.com/thegaslightanthempresale/
Back to top Go down
rivercities
A Contender
A Contender
rivercities

PostSubject: Re: Tour dates announced   Tour dates announced - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 8:01 pm

ral wrote:
rivercities wrote:

Looks like the presale starts tomorrow morning at http://tix.concertmaps.com/thegaslightanthempresale/

thanks alot for the find, appreciate it
Back to top Go down
Johnny99
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: Tour dates announced   Tour dates announced - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 8:22 pm

is there going to be a password for that like the last one?
if there is and anyone stumbles upon it, i sure would appreciate a pm.
i can guarantee a free hug in exchange. im quite the secret keeper.
Back to top Go down
Asleepontheforestfloor
Wooderson
Wooderson
Asleepontheforestfloor

PostSubject: Re: Tour dates announced   Tour dates announced - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 8:59 pm

In the KEXP interview, Brian said they'll be in Seattle in the Fall.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tour dates announced   Tour dates announced - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 9:03 pm

i hope they won't be coming near my area before oktober, otherwise i won't be able to see any of their concerts and i can go kill myself... =(
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

PostSubject: Re: Tour dates announced   Tour dates announced - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 9:06 pm

oldgospelchoir wrote:
steph wrote:
i was just in LA for a show @ the wiltern last weekend. it's an okay venue. i guess i'd say its on the medium-size, no clue how many people it holds. it's a really pretty older looking venue, all standing/gen. admission below, seating above. it's okay, based on this and another venue i'm familiar with, the venues are getting bigger this tour...

this is very random but did you go the sf show at the filmore also?

yeah i did! that was an awesome show. i would totally make the trek up there again if they added a SF date. last time they played both SF and SJ, so one can dream...
Back to top Go down
CluckyB
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
CluckyB

PostSubject: Re: Tour dates announced   Tour dates announced - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 9:11 pm

Considering they are already (hopefully) playing in Mountain View for BFD if they are going to add a SF show I figure it'll be part of a larger fall tour. Hitting the same area three times over the summer when you don't hit some places even once is kinda unfair.
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

PostSubject: Re: Tour dates announced   Tour dates announced - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 9:24 pm

not sure if this is a dumb question, but what is BFD and whereabouts is mtn view?
hey, it may be a long shot, but i said, i can dream...doesnt mean i expect it to happen. and if it doesnt, i am hoping they do another fall tour, kinda like last yr, tour the states in spring and fall
Back to top Go down
Asleepontheforestfloor
Wooderson
Wooderson
Asleepontheforestfloor

PostSubject: Re: Tour dates announced   Tour dates announced - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 9:26 pm

They're prolly doing a fall US tour. Brian Fallon said they're going to be in Seattle in the fall so they are most likely going to play a few more towns than just Seattle. haha
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

PostSubject: Re: Tour dates announced   Tour dates announced - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 9:37 pm

sweet!
Back to top Go down
CluckyB
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
CluckyB

PostSubject: Re: Tour dates announced   Tour dates announced - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 10:21 pm

http://live105.radio.com/test/

Gaslight is on the line-up, but they haven't mentioned they are playing there anywhere.

Mountain View is in between San Jose and San Fran. Tickets are a little pricier (I think it ran me $44 at the end), but assuming timing works out I'll get to see Flyleaf, Against Me, Gaslight and then run over to the other stage to see Sublime so its really not a bad deal.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tour dates announced   Tour dates announced - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tour dates announced
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next