DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

NHL Playoffs?

Go down 
+12
talley
JoshRaymond
Reinvent good times
rhg5010
tdawg
drifter69
MKULTRA
TGAFAN25
Jukebox Romeo
Jay
Little Eden
JerseyDevil
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
JoshRaymond
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
JoshRaymond

NHL Playoffs? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NHL Playoffs?   NHL Playoffs? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 11:34 pm

7 - 1 ouch, better hope that dosent let detriot back into the series
Back to top Go down
DaveSavedTheDay
A Contender
A Contender
DaveSavedTheDay

PostSubject: Re: NHL Playoffs?   NHL Playoffs? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 11:37 pm

Pens need to finish this series up and get their next cup! Let's go Pens!
Back to top Go down
http://www.scheponik.com
Little Eden
Wooderson
Wooderson
Little Eden

PostSubject: Re: NHL Playoffs?   NHL Playoffs? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 11:43 pm

considering we're still up 3-1 in the series we have some cushion, but it's never over until it's over

The Tank is known for being crazy (I've been known to scream for blood and repetitively pound on the plexy glass haha) so hopefully that will give The Sharks the strength to close this thing down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NHL Playoffs?   NHL Playoffs? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 12:50 am

I am going to The Tank saturday!
Back to top Go down
Little Eden
Wooderson
Wooderson
Little Eden

PostSubject: Re: NHL Playoffs?   NHL Playoffs? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 12:54 am

oldgospelchoir wrote:

And you're not even a Sharks fan! AH! So not fair lol! I'm massively jealous!!!! When we win, please promise me that you will appreciate the history that you will be witnessing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NHL Playoffs?   NHL Playoffs? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 12:58 am

Little Eden wrote:
oldgospelchoir wrote:

And you're not even a Sharks fan! AH! So not fair lol! I'm massively jealous!!!! When we win, please promise me that you will appreciate the history that you will be witnessing

haha I think the sharks are gonna grow on me over time. I mean i will be spending the next four years at SJSU so I might as well start enjoying their games...if they win the Stanley Cup imma join in on the Riot
Back to top Go down
MKULTRA
Wooderson
Wooderson
MKULTRA

PostSubject: Re: NHL Playoffs?   NHL Playoffs? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 1:54 am

habs baby. all the way.
Back to top Go down
Little Eden
Wooderson
Wooderson
Little Eden

PostSubject: Re: NHL Playoffs?   NHL Playoffs? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 4:14 am

oldgospelchoir wrote:
Little Eden wrote:
oldgospelchoir wrote:

haha I think the sharks are gonna grow on me over time. I mean i will be spending the next four years at SJSU so I might as well start enjoying their games...if they win the Stanley Cup imma join in on the Riot

So since I'm coming home this weekend my dad is standing in line tomorrow morning to get us tickets to the game. I just may be there after all! Nice to know another TGA will be in the house.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NHL Playoffs?   NHL Playoffs? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 4:17 am

Little Eden wrote:
oldgospelchoir wrote:
Little Eden wrote:
oldgospelchoir wrote:

So since I'm coming home this weekend my dad is standing in line tomorrow morning to get us tickets to the game. I just may be there after all! Nice to know another TGA will be in the house.

well if ya get the tickets, I might just run into you ha!
Back to top Go down
Little Eden
Wooderson
Wooderson
Little Eden

PostSubject: Re: NHL Playoffs?   NHL Playoffs? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 4:20 am

You can find me at the Tide House
Sharks + garlic fries + coke = guilty pleasure haha
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NHL Playoffs?   NHL Playoffs? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 4:21 am

Garlic Fries sound soo good right now
Back to top Go down
Little Eden
Wooderson
Wooderson
Little Eden

PostSubject: Re: NHL Playoffs?   NHL Playoffs? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 5:03 am

No, a Peggy Sue's milkshake sounds HELLA bomb! Be grateful, I can't find a good diner around here to save me life! AH! Now I'm even more excited to come home!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NHL Playoffs?   NHL Playoffs? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 5:17 am

dude in n out milkshake...thats bomb!
Back to top Go down
tdawg
Wooderson
Wooderson
tdawg

PostSubject: Re: NHL Playoffs?   NHL Playoffs? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 12:55 pm

Psh, In n Out fans. Y'all are definitely from Cali! Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.utdallas.edu/~dat054000
TGAFAN25
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
TGAFAN25

PostSubject: Re: NHL Playoffs?   NHL Playoffs? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 1:08 pm

I've got season tickets that I sell on eBay because I'm stuck out here in maryland, if any of you need tickets for tomorrows Sharks' game, here's the link to my auction!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=130387691617&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT#ht_500wt_1182

GOOOO SHARRRRRRRRRKS!!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NHL Playoffs?   NHL Playoffs? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 6:17 pm

tdawg wrote:
Psh, In n Out fans. Y'all are definitely from Cali! Razz

don't hate tdawg!
Back to top Go down
JerseyDevil
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
JerseyDevil

PostSubject: Re: NHL Playoffs?   NHL Playoffs? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 7:43 pm

alright round 2 is in full swing and heres who I'm hoping for: Chicago over Vancouver, Boston over Philly, Pens over Canadians, and SJ over Detroit. thats just what I'd like to see not neccesarily a prediction
Back to top Go down
MKULTRA
Wooderson
Wooderson
MKULTRA

PostSubject: Re: NHL Playoffs?   NHL Playoffs? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 9:22 pm

JerseyDevil wrote:
alright round 2 is in full swing and heres who I'm hoping for: Chicago over Vancouver, Boston over Philly, Pens over Canadians, and SJ over Detroit. thats just what I'd like to see not neccesarily a prediction

it's the Canadiens, not the Canadians Wink

i'm with you regarding Vancouver, though. can't stand the sedin sisters.
Back to top Go down
tdawg
Wooderson
Wooderson
tdawg

PostSubject: Re: NHL Playoffs?   NHL Playoffs? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 9:36 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z6tBr6PMkBY
Back to top Go down
Little Eden
Wooderson
Wooderson
Little Eden

PostSubject: Re: NHL Playoffs?   NHL Playoffs? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 3:38 am

oldgospelchoir wrote:
tdawg wrote:
Psh, In n Out fans. Y'all are definitely from Cali! NHL Playoffs? - Page 2 Icon_razz

don't hate tdawg!

Damn straight! San Jose born and raised...not that that's saying much haha
Y'all wish you could have 75 and sunny winters NHL Playoffs? - Page 2 Icon_cool
Back to top Go down
tdawg
Wooderson
Wooderson
tdawg

PostSubject: Re: NHL Playoffs?   NHL Playoffs? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 2:25 pm

I'll give you that; in about a month this whole state'll be a big frying pan. I flew into San Jose in July a couple of years ago, and I almost needed a jacket!
Still, I'll have Whataburger to keep me happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Little Eden
Wooderson
Wooderson
Little Eden

PostSubject: Re: NHL Playoffs?   NHL Playoffs? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 1:44 am

SHAAAAAARRRRKKKKKSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!
'nuff said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NHL Playoffs?   NHL Playoffs? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 4:40 am

sweet game
Back to top Go down
Reinvent good times
A Contender
A Contender
Reinvent good times

PostSubject: Re: NHL Playoffs?   NHL Playoffs? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 10:15 am

A bit worried that the pens have been extended to game 7 by the habs. As they say, anything can happen in a game 7. Gotta like your chances with Malkin and Crosby though.
Back to top Go down
Little Eden
Wooderson
Wooderson
Little Eden

PostSubject: Re: NHL Playoffs?   NHL Playoffs? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 2:01 pm

oldgospelchoir wrote:
sweet game

I must agree. haha
I got home just as they won. Which was really good timing because I think I would've gotten into an accident if I had been driving when they won!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NHL Playoffs?   NHL Playoffs? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NHL Playoffs?
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next