DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I guess I'll ad in some shameless self-promoting

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
IKeeptheDiner
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
IKeeptheDiner

I guess I'll ad in some shameless self-promoting Empty
PostSubject: I guess I'll ad in some shameless self-promoting   I guess I'll ad in some shameless self-promoting Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 6:02 pm

Hey, my name is Colin and I don't do much except music. I post on here not to often,but will start trying now that I have more time on the computer. As for Gaslight wise related stuff, I have only seen them once so far. If I actually wound up seeing them everytime I wanted to without things getting in the way, I would have seen the guys four times. Anyway, thats pretty much it. O yea if you guys could let me know what you think of my band. Our old EP is for download on bandcamp.

http://theponzischemers.bandcamp.com/

Good or bad, we're recording a new EP, once again completely DIY. However, this will be better than a lot of those songs. Hah.

Thanks
Colin
Back to top Go down
e7c
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
e7c

PostSubject: Re: I guess I'll ad in some shameless self-promoting   I guess I'll ad in some shameless self-promoting Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 8:30 pm

Colin, welcome to the forum. That is a bummer that you missed out on 3 shows. I have had the exact opposite luck, I keep thinking that I will not be able to see them and then things just fall into place. I think I have seen them 15 times now.
Back to top Go down
IKeeptheDiner
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
IKeeptheDiner

PostSubject: Re: I guess I'll ad in some shameless self-promoting   I guess I'll ad in some shameless self-promoting Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 1:03 am

Yea one time my brother was trying to get tickets for him and I. He told me he couldn't get me a ticket, but only got a ticket for himself. I found out cause he called me during High Lonesome! Oh well, stuff happens. I went to the Wellmont and got Bring it On and he didn't haha.
Back to top Go down
stayhungry
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: I guess I'll ad in some shameless self-promoting   I guess I'll ad in some shameless self-promoting Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 10:05 pm

e7c wrote:
Colin, welcome to the forum. That is a bummer that you missed out on 3 shows. I have had the exact opposite luck, I keep thinking that I will not be able to see them and then things just fall into place. I think I have seen them 15 times now.

15 times?!?!?! i am so incredibly envious haha
Back to top Go down
e7c
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
e7c

PostSubject: Re: I guess I'll ad in some shameless self-promoting   I guess I'll ad in some shameless self-promoting Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 12:31 am

I am guessing 15, I am not really sure. When I lived in Germany it was so easy to see them multiple times each tour... now that I am back in the states, I am lucky if I get to see them twice.

Wiemar
Nurenberg x 2
Munich x 2 (maybe 3)
Berlin x 2 (maybe 3)
Some small german city
Wurzburg (best show!)
DC x 2
Charlotte
Area 4 Festival

I am sure I am leaving some out, but that is what comes to mind.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I guess I'll ad in some shameless self-promoting   I guess I'll ad in some shameless self-promoting Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I guess I'll ad in some shameless self-promoting
Page 1 of 1