DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

hey there from long island, ny!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
mercyandaminute
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

hey there from long island, ny!! Empty
PostSubject: hey there from long island, ny!!   hey there from long island, ny!! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 8:22 pm

hey everyone! so, I've been lurking on this site for maybe almost a year, I think. andd I finally decided to make an account today.

I first heard the Gaslight Anthem when I saw their video for the '59 Sound on FUSE sometime after the album came out. I bought their 2 albums and the EP and, soon enough, I fell in love!! haha... and now the Gaslight Anthem is one of my favorite bands =)

oh, and I'm REALLY excited for the new album!
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

PostSubject: Re: hey there from long island, ny!!   hey there from long island, ny!! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 4:43 pm

welcome, officially.
since youve been lurking so long, youve probly checked out everything on the site already, but there are some great recordings in the audio section. maybe help hold you over til june 15th.
have you been able to see them yet?? youre in the right place to!
Back to top Go down
mercyandaminute
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: hey there from long island, ny!!   hey there from long island, ny!! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 9:14 pm

thanks. apparently I'm missing a lot of tga music-- that's a pretty big collection of songs haha
I've seen them twice in 2009 - at the terminal 5 and wellmont theatre shows in nyc and nj. the shows were awesome!
Back to top Go down
e7c
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
e7c

PostSubject: Re: hey there from long island, ny!!   hey there from long island, ny!! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 12:09 am

wow... I guess there is not much to say... umm... why did you wait so long to join up?
Back to top Go down
mercyandaminute
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: hey there from long island, ny!!   hey there from long island, ny!! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 10:48 pm

haha sorry!
I don't know... I guess I waited so long because I never really have much to say..
Back to top Go down
e7c
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
e7c

PostSubject: Re: hey there from long island, ny!!   hey there from long island, ny!! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 8:06 pm

well I am glad that you are finally making your voice heard!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hey there from long island, ny!!   hey there from long island, ny!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

hey there from long island, ny!!
Page 1 of 1