DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Favorite Bruce Springsteen Album

Go down 
+5
Johnny99
simo
JoshRaymond
Daire
AmandaC.
9 posters

What Is Your Favorite Bruce Springsteen Album?
Greetings From Asbury Park
Favorite Bruce Springsteen Album Vote_lcap5%Favorite Bruce Springsteen Album Vote_rcap
 5% [ 1 ]
Born To Run
Favorite Bruce Springsteen Album Vote_lcap30%Favorite Bruce Springsteen Album Vote_rcap
 30% [ 6 ]
Magic
Favorite Bruce Springsteen Album Vote_lcap5%Favorite Bruce Springsteen Album Vote_rcap
 5% [ 1 ]
The Rising
Favorite Bruce Springsteen Album Vote_lcap0%Favorite Bruce Springsteen Album Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Working On A Dream
Favorite Bruce Springsteen Album Vote_lcap0%Favorite Bruce Springsteen Album Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Born In The U.S.A
Favorite Bruce Springsteen Album Vote_lcap15%Favorite Bruce Springsteen Album Vote_rcap
 15% [ 3 ]
Tunnel Of Love
 0% [ 0 ]
Darkness On The Edge Of Town
Favorite Bruce Springsteen Album Vote_lcap10%Favorite Bruce Springsteen Album Vote_rcap
 10% [ 2 ]
The River
Favorite Bruce Springsteen Album Vote_lcap15%Favorite Bruce Springsteen Album Vote_rcap
 15% [ 3 ]
Nebraska
Favorite Bruce Springsteen Album Vote_lcap20%Favorite Bruce Springsteen Album Vote_rcap
 20% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 20

AuthorMessage
AmandaC.
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
AmandaC.

Favorite Bruce Springsteen Album Empty
PostSubject: Favorite Bruce Springsteen Album   Favorite Bruce Springsteen Album Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 10:50 pm

Here again, I can't put all of them up at once. Let me know if your favorite didn't make it on this one and I'll post a new one later Favorite Bruce Springsteen Album Icon_twisted Favorite Bruce Springsteen Album Icon_razz Favorite Bruce Springsteen Album Icon_cool Favorite Bruce Springsteen Album Icon_lol Favorite Bruce Springsteen Album Icon_rr
Back to top Go down
Daire
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
Daire

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Bruce Springsteen Album   Favorite Bruce Springsteen Album Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 11:05 pm

this ain't a springsteen messageboard, love...
Back to top Go down
JoshRaymond
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
JoshRaymond

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Bruce Springsteen Album   Favorite Bruce Springsteen Album Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 11:52 pm

nebraska by far
Back to top Go down
simo
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
simo

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Bruce Springsteen Album   Favorite Bruce Springsteen Album Icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 1:46 am

Probably Nebraska but I haven't actually heard any of the full albums. But judging by the songs I like it'd be Nebraska.
Back to top Go down
Johnny99
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Bruce Springsteen Album   Favorite Bruce Springsteen Album Icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 3:32 am

DARKNESS!!!
for the love of god.
greatest live record of all time.
the 78 tour was the greatest ever.
wayyyy before i was alive.
thank god for bootlegs.
Back to top Go down
Ryan
A Contender
A Contender
Ryan

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Bruce Springsteen Album   Favorite Bruce Springsteen Album Icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 11:06 am

The River or Born to Run... but like stated, this isn't a Springsteen board lol Favorite Bruce Springsteen Album Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
tdawg
Wooderson
Wooderson
tdawg

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Bruce Springsteen Album   Favorite Bruce Springsteen Album Icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 1:01 pm

My votes in for Born in the USA.

Maybe these polls could go in the Other Bands category??
Back to top Go down
http://www.utdallas.edu/~dat054000
AmandaC.
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
AmandaC.

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Bruce Springsteen Album   Favorite Bruce Springsteen Album Icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 8:31 pm

OK! Don't get too upset.
Back to top Go down
stephendgaf
Wooderson
Wooderson
stephendgaf

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Bruce Springsteen Album   Favorite Bruce Springsteen Album Icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 9:48 pm

Nebraskaaaa
Back to top Go down
e7c
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
e7c

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Bruce Springsteen Album   Favorite Bruce Springsteen Album Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 12:15 am

wow I am shocked by all the Nebraska love! Did you know that Charles Starkweather was my dad's garbage man!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Bruce Springsteen Album   Favorite Bruce Springsteen Album Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Favorite Bruce Springsteen Album
Page 1 of 1