DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cage The Elephant

Go down 
+2
SouthJerseyTGA
Stevearm
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Stevearm
Wooderson
Wooderson
Stevearm

Cage The Elephant Empty
PostSubject: Cage The Elephant   Cage The Elephant Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 4:53 am

I just started listening to them yesterday, first song I heard was Aint No Rest For The Wicked, liked it a lot, their other songs aren't as good as I have found, but I still dig 'em. How 'bout anyone else?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/stevearm

Cage The Elephant Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cage The Elephant   Cage The Elephant Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 9:07 am

I like Ain't No Rest for The Wicked but the rest of the album is kinda mediocre for me.
Back to top Go down
SouthJerseyTGA
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
SouthJerseyTGA

Cage The Elephant Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cage The Elephant   Cage The Elephant Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 11:13 pm

I really like this band, and I thought the same about the rest of the album. But they are one of those bands that if you listen to it a couple times, you really start digging the other stuff.

They remind me a little bit of G-Love.
Back to top Go down
Asleepontheforestfloor
Wooderson
Wooderson
Asleepontheforestfloor

Cage The Elephant Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cage The Elephant   Cage The Elephant Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 5:00 pm

Haha. My chem teacher is obsessed with G-love.

But I really don't like cage the elephant. They seem a little unique but at the same time, they sound really generic.
Back to top Go down
PFREEZY
Wooderson
Wooderson

Cage The Elephant Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cage The Elephant   Cage The Elephant Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 6:29 pm

They had a sweet set at Lollapalooza.
Back to top Go down
http://freezy.tumblr.com
rivercities
A Contender
A Contender
rivercities

Cage The Elephant Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cage The Elephant   Cage The Elephant Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 8:52 pm

Ya i saw them at all points west and they put on a great show... although the album doesn't do much for me
Back to top Go down
SarahSarahSarah
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
SarahSarahSarah

Cage The Elephant Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cage The Elephant   Cage The Elephant Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2016 2:20 pm

I've randomly gotten super into these guys through the past 6 months or so. Cigarette Daydreams makes me so fucking happy. Spiderhead, and Right Before My Eyes are both great too. I'm sad I didn't get into their music earlier.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Cage The Elephant Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cage The Elephant   Cage The Elephant Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cage The Elephant
Page 1 of 1