DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

US press coverage of fall tour?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
steady now steady now
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steady now steady now

US press coverage of fall tour? Empty
PostSubject: US press coverage of fall tour?   US press coverage of fall tour? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 4:40 pm

Have there been any illustrated tour reviews in US music magazines? I have print publications in mind. TGA regularly cropped up in UK music magazines during the festival season. I don't know what the US equivalents are of the UK magazines, other than Rolling Stone. The previously excellent TGA press page on the SideOneDummy website has unfortunately been revamped, so it's no longer as informative or comprehensive.
Back to top Go down
http://www.gaslightanthem.org
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

US press coverage of fall tour? Empty
PostSubject: Re: US press coverage of fall tour?   US press coverage of fall tour? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 3:19 pm

i don't think theres been much, other than maybe small write ups or reviews in local papers after gigs. maybe cause there hasnt been another record, its just been another tour on the same record?
as for magazines, if youre interested in looking them up online, other than rolling stone, there's spin, AP (alternative press), AMP (smaller mag, but they tend to feature a lot of punk bands, and lately they've featured a lot of bands who've played w/tga)...umm... can't think of any more off the top of my head. i really only tend to read music mags when i see that they are featuring a band i really like. nothing that i read every month.
Back to top Go down

US press coverage of fall tour?
Page 1 of 1