DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Targeting TGA

Go down 
+7
PatientFabiWheel
Stalls_Standing
dandangoose
JoshRaymond
hyperballad
billy pilgrim
e7c
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
e7c
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
e7c

Targeting TGA - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Targeting TGA   Targeting TGA - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 1:11 am

yeah, I love punknews for the information, but I hate the people that comment there, they are so negative... you like [insert any band], you are gay!
Back to top Go down
kieran
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
kieran

PostSubject: Re: Targeting TGA   Targeting TGA - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 8:12 am

e6c wrote:
yeah, I love punknews for the information, but I hate the people that comment there, they are so negative... you like [insert any band], you are gay!

They are stupid. They build up the Gaslight Anthem then they get known and they drop them and the hatting starts. They are so predictable. Same happened with Against Me!
Back to top Go down
andy.mac
Wooderson
Wooderson
andy.mac

PostSubject: Re: Targeting TGA   Targeting TGA - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 4:08 am

I'm gonna jump on the Australian iTunes and leave some comments and rate their albums
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Targeting TGA   Targeting TGA - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Targeting TGA
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DimeStoreSaints.com :: The Gaslight Anthem :: The TGA Army-
Jump to: