DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hi from Portugal again!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Luis

Hi from Portugal again! Empty
PostSubject: Hi from Portugal again!   Hi from Portugal again! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 1:03 am

Hi!

I'm Luis, i'm 24 and just like kords, i've been registered for a while now but only now i decided to post...

I'm also more into punk rock, hardcore and some "indie" stuff but i think TGA is my favourite band since i first listened to the '59 sound!

It's great to see that there are some kids getting into the band! Before the show at the Alive Festival i thought that apart from kords and more 6 or 7 kids no one knew about them over here...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hi from Portugal again!   Hi from Portugal again! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 6:16 am

yeah welcome

one more fan from the iberian peninsula Smile
did you already see them live?
Back to top Go down
Jukebox Romeo
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Jukebox Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Hi from Portugal again!   Hi from Portugal again! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 11:38 am

hey man, welcome. you should register, so you aren't posting as a guest all the time. make sure you tell everyone you know about Gaslight so we can up their portuguese fanbase. do you know kords personally?
Back to top Go down
Daire
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
Daire

PostSubject: Re: Hi from Portugal again!   Hi from Portugal again! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 1:49 pm

Welcome to the site dude. I wish more Irish people would sign up.

Anyways, good to have you here.
Back to top Go down
Vibes
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
Vibes

PostSubject: Re: Hi from Portugal again!   Hi from Portugal again! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 6:57 pm

Welcome! Glad to have you.
Back to top Go down
http://www.zackshapiro.com
kords
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: Hi from Portugal again!   Hi from Portugal again! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 9:41 pm

yeah, we knew each other.
Hey man ahah.
Back to top Go down
Luis
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: Hi from Portugal again!   Hi from Portugal again! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 11:03 pm

Thanks for the welcome everyone!

Yeah i travalled to London in december to see them and i saw them at this "Alive" festival that kords filmed last weekend!

And as he said, yes we know each other, kords is a really cool kid!

Ahah we sometimes spread the word about GTA in messageboards and around friends but, talking by my experience, not many people feel the connection with the band...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi from Portugal again!   Hi from Portugal again! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hi from Portugal again!
Page 1 of 1