DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Age - How old are the guys?

Go down 
+2
Refused
Stalls_Standing
6 posters
AuthorMessage
bethy bo

Age - How old are the guys? Empty
PostSubject: Age - How old are the guys?   Age - How old are the guys? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 7:44 am

is anyone able to tell me how old all the guys are? cant find it on the net ANYWHERE!!! Smile
Back to top Go down
Stalls_Standing
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Stalls_Standing

PostSubject: Re: Age - How old are the guys?   Age - How old are the guys? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 8:04 am

I'm pretty sure Brian is 28 from the line in 'Meet Me By The Rivers Edge' - " I been here for 28 years..."

No idea about the rest, sure we could find out pretty easily.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Age - How old are the guys?   Age - How old are the guys? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 10:11 am

I'm almost certain Brian is 29 now, Alex L. is 23, Alex R. is 27 and Benny is 28. I think.
Back to top Go down
Refused
A Contender
A Contender
Refused

PostSubject: Re: Age - How old are the guys?   Age - How old are the guys? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 1:12 pm

Their age never really crossed my mind until now, haha.
Back to top Go down
http://acriddissonance.wordpress.com
liveit
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: Age - How old are the guys?   Age - How old are the guys? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 1:32 pm

Tomaldo wrote:
I'm almost certain Brian is 29 now, Alex L. is 23, Alex R. is 27 and Benny is 28. I think.

agree.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Age - How old are the guys?   Age - How old are the guys? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 4:42 pm

I wonder if Brian would change the lytics to Meet Me By The Rivers Edge with every passing year? It's a thought!!!
Back to top Go down
Stevearm
Wooderson
Wooderson
Stevearm

PostSubject: Re: Age - How old are the guys?   Age - How old are the guys? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 4:46 pm

haha that would be pretty cool
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/stevearm
Jukebox Romeo
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Jukebox Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Age - How old are the guys?   Age - How old are the guys? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 6:43 pm

well he hasn't so far, so probly not. someone should bring that up to him though
Back to top Go down
Vibes
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
Vibes

PostSubject: Re: Age - How old are the guys?   Age - How old are the guys? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 9:56 pm

I'm sure he's thought about it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.zackshapiro.com

PostSubject: Re: Age - How old are the guys?   Age - How old are the guys? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 7:13 am

Would be funny if they're still at in 20 years: 'See I've been here for forty nine years...'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Age - How old are the guys?   Age - How old are the guys? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 7:43 am

well like all the other i just came to think of how old brian is by the first line of "meet me by the river's edge" and since the album is now older than one year he should be 29 yeras old.

and so taken from the lyrics of "red at night" he should be of irish descent Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Age - How old are the guys?   Age - How old are the guys? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Age - How old are the guys?
Page 1 of 1