DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

US- Record stores, etc ... ... ...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Shipyards
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
Shipyards

US- Record stores, etc ... ... ... Empty
PostSubject: US- Record stores, etc ... ... ...   US- Record stores, etc ... ... ... Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 12:34 am

Hello all.

I get married in four weeks and we heading over to the States for our honeymoon (haven't been to America for about a decade) Looking for some suggestions about decent record stores and interesting stuff off the tourist trail in New York & Washington- any suggestions?

Cheers

SY
Back to top Go down
Refused
A Contender
A Contender
Refused

PostSubject: Re: US- Record stores, etc ... ... ...   US- Record stores, etc ... ... ... Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 6:49 am

How about the massive Virgin Megastore in Times Square? That's probably worth a look. It's open til 1am as well.
Back to top Go down
http://acriddissonance.wordpress.com
e7c
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
e7c

PostSubject: Re: US- Record stores, etc ... ... ...   US- Record stores, etc ... ... ... Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 10:04 am

I don't have any suggestions, but I did want to say congratulations... getting married was the best thing I ever did!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: US- Record stores, etc ... ... ...   US- Record stores, etc ... ... ... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

US- Record stores, etc ... ... ...
Page 1 of 1