DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Brian singing backup on Having A Party with Springsteen and Southside Johnny?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Prisoner
Wooderson
Wooderson
Prisoner

Brian singing backup on Having A Party with Springsteen and Southside Johnny? Empty
PostSubject: Brian singing backup on Having A Party with Springsteen and Southside Johnny?   Brian singing backup on Having A Party with Springsteen and Southside Johnny? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 12:14 pm

So I was reading this interview http://www.voxamps.com/artists/brian-fallon-interview/
and read this

[quote=Brian]But I did a benefit in my hometown of Red Bank, NJ and Bruce was the
surprise guest. All the performers came up at the end to sing “Having a
Party” by Sam Cooke, and there’s Bruce, Bon Jovi, Gary U.S. Bonds,
Southside Johnny, and me singing backups right behind them, not knowing
what was going on. Bruce is a real nice guy, super genuine.[/quote]

So I went looking for that video on youtube and found this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XR23jkv11XI

I think you can spot Brian singing on the far left . He's wearing a white shirt. He's visible round 5:13 and 6:30 but I'm not sure it's him cause the video isn't of high quality. Can someone back me up?
Back to top Go down
saint
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

Brian singing backup on Having A Party with Springsteen and Southside Johnny? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brian singing backup on Having A Party with Springsteen and Southside Johnny?   Brian singing backup on Having A Party with Springsteen and Southside Johnny? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 1:04 pm

nice find!
Back to top Go down
lbw87
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: Brian singing backup on Having A Party with Springsteen and Southside Johnny?   Brian singing backup on Having A Party with Springsteen and Southside Johnny? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 9:25 pm

nah i think Brian is the one who walks onto the stage behind the
drumset at 6:39...hes wearing a black shirt and black beanie. he ends
up towards the right of the stage, closer to the drumset
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brian singing backup on Having A Party with Springsteen and Southside Johnny?   Brian singing backup on Having A Party with Springsteen and Southside Johnny? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Brian singing backup on Having A Party with Springsteen and Southside Johnny?
Page 1 of 1