DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Death on Wednesday

Go down 
AuthorMessage
mescalero
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
mescalero

Death on Wednesday Empty
PostSubject: Death on Wednesday   Death on Wednesday Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 11:46 pm

Just curious if anybody besides me has heard of this band. They're from Orange County and broke up in 2003. Since then, the members have gone on to form other groups including The Bronx, The Strays, Sangre, Sangre!, and Redgun Radar.

If you haven't heard of them, I'd recommend checking them out. Their stuff was on iTunes for a while, but it looks like it's been taken off, not sure why. They put out a full length called "Buying the Lie" and an EP a few years later called "Songs to ___ to". Both were released on an indie label out of Long Beach, CA, by the name of SideCho Records.

Their recordings are pretty good, but they put on an incredible live performance. I would have to say that they are my favorite band of all time. Anyways, if anybody has heard of them, lemme know! I haven't met a lot of others who know of them, but I figure it's worth a shot.
Back to top Go down

Death on Wednesday
Page 1 of 1