DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fall tour!

Go down 
+35
Sailor Tattoo
Pip
pookieray
Penelope
tdawg
obxsully
nakulisbrown
liveit
DukeStreetKing
stupendoussven
vamike
talley
Asleepontheforestfloor
tigrr13
TonyRockyHorror
kcdc
MCStevepants
Mosh
bradcooke
kristi_atl
stephendgaf
koolmcr
Don Juan
Stalls_Standing
Vibes
surfNJ
kieran
TGAFAN25
Reinvent good times
Jukebox Romeo
steph
Stevearm
colmillionaire
hostutca
ral
39 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
tdawg
Wooderson
Wooderson
tdawg

Fall tour! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fall tour!   Fall tour! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 10:52 am

I get the feeling they're not coming down here until their next tour, after the new album Sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.utdallas.edu/~dat054000
kristi_atl
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
kristi_atl

PostSubject: Re: Fall tour!   Fall tour! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 12:10 pm

rubbish! i was hoping to do a little road trip around the south this time around, but if that's the case of no southern dates i'd have to decide on one big trip of either cincinnati or richmond. still keeping my fingers crossed.
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

PostSubject: Re: Fall tour!   Fall tour! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 3:20 pm

they haven't announced an arizona date or anywhere around here, so i guess theyre skipping the entire southern portion of the country this time around! no love! but thats okay, thats what road trips are for.
Back to top Go down
Penelope
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
Penelope

PostSubject: Re: Fall tour!   Fall tour! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 6:45 pm

http://www.myspace.com/frankturner

Frank Turner's recently updated myspace ... slight criticism (tongue in cheek) on his forum re his use of the term 'fall'!! It is a UK site after all!

First playing of Frank's new single (from forthcoming album Poetry of the Deed) on Radio 1 today .... Jo Whiley (DJ) introduced it by mentioning The Gaslight Anthem and the great relationship that FT and TGA have! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Asleepontheforestfloor
Wooderson
Wooderson
Asleepontheforestfloor

PostSubject: Re: Fall tour!   Fall tour! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 8:33 pm

Hey steph, I could prolly buy those tickets off you. How much and what day is it?
Back to top Go down
pookieray
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: Fall tour!   Fall tour! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 2:28 am

kristi_atl wrote:
where are the rest of the tour dates? south? c'mon. am i gonna have to drive up to virginia?
I'm having the same issue, I even sent a message to their myspace asking if they were coming back to florida on this tour but got no response. Looks like I'll be going to the show in DC at the 9:30 club now.
Back to top Go down
tdawg
Wooderson
Wooderson
tdawg

PostSubject: Re: Fall tour!   Fall tour! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 9:48 am

I get a feeling that they aren't as popular down South as they are in the North. When they came to Dallas, the place was packed, but my friends and I were able to buy tickets at the window well into the opening act. Around the same time, they played a show in Wisconsin and my friend was going to go there, but it sold out a couple of weeks before the date.
Back to top Go down
ral
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
ral

PostSubject: Re: Fall tour!   Fall tour! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 6:12 pm

couple more shows announced... tickets on sale saturday.

10/15/2009 Terminal 5, New York, NY
Murder By Death + Jesse Malin + Broadway Calls

10/17/2009 House of Blues, Boston, MA
Murder By Death + Jesse Malin + Broadway Calls
Back to top Go down
colmillionaire
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
colmillionaire

PostSubject: Re: Fall tour!   Fall tour! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 6:50 pm

yes philly and nyc! they still even have room for a new jersey show
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/Colmillionaire
kristi_atl
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
kristi_atl

PostSubject: Re: Fall tour!   Fall tour! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 4:13 pm

pookieray wrote:

I'm having the same issue, I even sent a message to their myspace asking if they were coming back to florida on this tour but got no response. Looks like I'll be going to the show in DC at the 9:30 club now.

there's a few days between the last 2 dates, so i am still holding out for something a bit closer.
Back to top Go down
tigrr13
A Contender
A Contender
tigrr13

PostSubject: Re: Fall tour!   Fall tour! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 11:28 pm

more dates!!!

Monday, August 10, 2009

Fall tour! - Page 4 SpacerNashville, Atlanta, Charlotte and Chicago shows just added...
We're happy to announce four more shows on our Fall tour with Murder By Death:

Oct 23 @ Mercy Lounge in Nashville
Oct 24 @ Masquerade in Atlanta
Oct 25 @ Tremont Music Hall in Charlotte
Oct 27 @ House of Blues in Chicago

Further details can be found on our tour schedule!

Take care,

TGA

Back to top Go down
pookieray
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: Fall tour!   Fall tour! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 2:47 am

tigrr13 wrote:
more dates!!!

Monday, August 10, 2009

Fall tour! - Page 4 SpacerNashville, Atlanta, Charlotte and Chicago shows just added...
We're happy to announce four more shows on our Fall tour with Murder By Death:

Oct 23 @ Mercy Lounge in Nashville
Oct 24 @ Masquerade in Atlanta
Oct 25 @ Tremont Music Hall in Charlotte
Oct 27 @ House of Blues in Chicago

Further details can be found on our tour schedule!

Take care,

TGA

woo hoo!!!!! cheers atlanta here I come!
Back to top Go down
kristi_atl
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
kristi_atl

PostSubject: Re: Fall tour!   Fall tour! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 7:38 am

i've been waiting weeks for that! now to go to charlotte or nashville as well ?!?!
Back to top Go down
Blighty9

PostSubject: Re: Fall tour!   Fall tour! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 2:26 pm

Still waiting on Montreal...

It's like the only city in North America they're NOT going to
Back to top Go down
ral
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
ral

PostSubject: Re: Fall tour!   Fall tour! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 12:47 pm

noticed a few other shows were added that were not in the announcement as well

Sep 15 2009 8:00P **JUST ADDED** Martini Ranch - headline show (w/Murder By Death + Loved Ones) Scottsdale, Arizona
Sep 18 2009 8:00P **JUST ADDED** The Avalon - headline show (w/Murder By Death + Loved Ones + Frank Turner) Los Angeles, California
Sep 19 2009 5:30P Channel 104.9's Radio Fest @ Event Center San Jose, California
Oct 7 2009 8:00P Water Street Music Hall - headline show (w/ Murder By Death + Loved Ones) Rochester, New York
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

PostSubject: Re: Fall tour!   Fall tour! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 3:18 pm

ahh they added an arizona show! martini ranch?! thats a bar/club in scottsdale where all the over-tanned twentysomethings go to show off their Ed Hardy clothes and try and mate with one another...
if you go upstairs, they have a dj and a couple areas with poles and a couple of tiny size zero girls wearing teeny bikinis and giant boots that dance around the poles while people ogle them...

in other words, odd choice of bar for gaslight to play!
Back to top Go down
MCStevepants
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
MCStevepants

PostSubject: Re: Fall tour!   Fall tour! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 9:10 pm

Rochester date added, that means I get to see'm twice! woohoo!
Back to top Go down
Vibes
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
Vibes

PostSubject: Re: Fall tour!   Fall tour! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 9:12 pm

Steph, I saw Gaslight in an awkward bar in Colorado Springs. It was one of the best shows ever. Half of the crowd cleared out after Heartless Bastards and me and some guy twice my size sung along together. Those shows are awesome, take my word for it and enjoy.

In other news, Brian said the next night in Denver that they'll never go back to Colorado Springs. What a shit town.
Back to top Go down
http://www.zackshapiro.com
tdawg
Wooderson
Wooderson
tdawg

PostSubject: Re: Fall tour!   Fall tour! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 11:48 pm

C'mon, give us a TX show!!!
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

PostSubject: Re: Fall tour!   Fall tour! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 4:02 pm

Vibes wrote:
Steph, I saw Gaslight in an awkward bar in Colorado Springs. It was one of the best shows ever. Half of the crowd cleared out after Heartless Bastards and me and some guy twice my size sung along together. Those shows are awesome, take my word for it and enjoy.

In other news, Brian said the next night in Denver that they'll never go back to Colorado Springs. What a shit town.

Haha. Ill make sure never to go to Colorado Springs. Yeah, I'm sure the show will be great. It just surprised me to see the venue; I think they just don't know the kinda place it is. Last time they played here, they played in Tempe, which is where ASU is, the college side of town, more dive bars, and now they are playing in Scottsdale, which is, well, like I described above. Just seemed odd to me, but then again, it really doesn't matter where they play, they're all bars!
Back to top Go down
tigrr13
A Contender
A Contender
tigrr13

PostSubject: Re: Fall tour!   Fall tour! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 5:59 pm

just bought tickets today for chicago... i really, really hate the house of blues... why couldn't they play the metro???!!!
Back to top Go down
colmillionaire
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
colmillionaire

PostSubject: Re: Fall tour!   Fall tour! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 1:34 pm

2nd show at the trocadero on 10/19
Back to top Go down
Pip
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: Fall tour!   Fall tour! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 7:21 pm

I went to the Troc box office today because i was in philly just to find out that they had no tickets for the first show and they tell me tickets on sale for Friday..... i am bummed it was literally right before they announced they had sold out the Sunday show
Back to top Go down
Sailor Tattoo
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
Sailor Tattoo

PostSubject: Re: Fall tour!   Fall tour! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 1:01 am

Saw them at the Gothic in Denver earlier this year (and got to meet Brian!) and it was a great show. Heartless Bastards was somewhat of a downer, but Gaslight was of course the best. Good show and hoping that this fall's show at the Ogden is just as great! i just still can't believe they played in the Springs before Denver, ESPECIALLY where they played - who booked that?!

Anyone else going to the Denver show?

(First Post! Rolling Eyes )

Last edited by Sailor Tattoo on Tue Aug 25, 2009 1:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
colmillionaire
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
colmillionaire

PostSubject: Re: Fall tour!   Fall tour! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 1:02 am

shit. if anybody has extras for the sunday troc show please email me. colmillionaire@gmail.com
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fall tour!   Fall tour! - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fall tour!
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next