DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dinosaur Jr

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
kieran
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
kieran

Dinosaur Jr Empty
PostSubject: Dinosaur Jr   Dinosaur Jr Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 7:05 pm

I love this bad loads. I am finally getting to see them on the 9th cant afford it but fuck it. You're living all over me ranks as one of my fave albums ever for sure J mascis hits that guitar like no one else.
Back to top Go down
lynchyeatspizza
Wooderson
Wooderson
lynchyeatspizza

Dinosaur Jr Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dinosaur Jr   Dinosaur Jr Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 7:35 am

Heard there live cover fo Just Like Heaven!? Its amazing! If you want it i can email it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/lynchy911
kieran
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
kieran

Dinosaur Jr Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dinosaur Jr   Dinosaur Jr Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 8:24 am

Yup its also the last track on You're living all over me. I believe the cure frontman has said its his fave cover of that song.

I missed them playing it on Tuesday though as I had to leave before the encore because of the tube strikes. The rest of the show was fantastic especially when they pulled out the classics. Was fucking loud though like unbelievably loud. Made me glad I have started wearing proper ear plugs at shows.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dinosaur Jr Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dinosaur Jr   Dinosaur Jr Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dinosaur Jr
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DimeStoreSaints.com :: Other :: Other Bands-
Jump to: