DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

MAY 18-24 lynchyeatspizza - The First Mixtape

Go down 
+4
Jukebox Romeo
JoshRaymond
Forum Owner
lynchyeatspizza
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

What did you think?
Five Stars! Every track was awesome!
MAY 18-24 lynchyeatspizza - The First Mixtape Vote_lcap14%MAY 18-24 lynchyeatspizza - The First Mixtape Vote_rcap
 14% [ 1 ]
Four Stars! I am going to check out a few of these bands
MAY 18-24 lynchyeatspizza - The First Mixtape Vote_lcap86%MAY 18-24 lynchyeatspizza - The First Mixtape Vote_rcap
 86% [ 6 ]
Three Stars.. atleast there was one band I want to check out
MAY 18-24 lynchyeatspizza - The First Mixtape Vote_lcap0%MAY 18-24 lynchyeatspizza - The First Mixtape Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Two stars... not bad to listen to, nothing I want to get into though
MAY 18-24 lynchyeatspizza - The First Mixtape Vote_lcap0%MAY 18-24 lynchyeatspizza - The First Mixtape Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
one star. bleh. not my style
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 7

AuthorMessage
lynchyeatspizza
Wooderson
Wooderson
lynchyeatspizza

MAY 18-24 lynchyeatspizza - The First Mixtape Empty
PostSubject: MAY 18-24 lynchyeatspizza - The First Mixtape   MAY 18-24 lynchyeatspizza - The First Mixtape Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 8:19 am

G'day everyone,
Here is the first mixtape for the mixtape club thing we've got going. We'll have the next mixtape up next Monday.
There's a text file in their with the songs with song information.
I hope you all love it. Please send me some feedback and tell me the songs you loved or hated Smile
Have fun listening.
Code:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/mz2mmjn0ihj/Dimestore Saints Mixtape.zip
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/lynchy911
lynchyeatspizza
Wooderson
Wooderson
lynchyeatspizza

PostSubject: Re: MAY 18-24 lynchyeatspizza - The First Mixtape   MAY 18-24 lynchyeatspizza - The First Mixtape Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 2:44 am

lynchyeatspizza's Mixtape for the Dimestore Saints Forum

Track Listing and Notes

00 Artist - Track - Australian

01 Burning Brides - Heart Full Of Black
02 Donots - That's Armageddon
03 Jebediah - Leaving Home - AUS
04 The Dickies - Howdy Doody In The Woodshed
05 Jackson United - The Land Without Law
06 The View - Wasted Little DJs
07 Eddy Current Suppression Ring - Wrapped Up - AUS
08 Zolof The Rock & Roll Destroyer - Plays Pretty For Baby
09 Black Lungs - For Her
10 Blood Red Shoes - I Wish I Was Someone Better
11 Joe Coffee - Baby's Comin' Home Today
12 Ballpoint - Hobart Rock City - AUS
13 Lungs - I Lost My Legs - AUS
14 Dreadnaught - Money Shot - AUS
15 Emanuel - Cottonmouth
16 Ash - Orpheus
17 The Getaway Plan - Where The City Meets The Sea - AUS
18 Numbers Radio - Come On - AUS
19 British India - Russian Roulette - AUS
20 Reel Big Fish - Where Have You Been?
21 Xavier Rudd - Better People - AUS
22 Avail - Not A Happy Man
23 Bluejuice - Vitriol - AUS
24 Rancid - Radio
25 The Bouncing Souls - Gasoline

And sorry it goes for over 74 minutes. I was aiming for under 80 minutes as thats how long the CD's i have are( i think).
Back to top Go down
Forum Owner
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
Forum Owner

PostSubject: Re: MAY 18-24 lynchyeatspizza - The First Mixtape   MAY 18-24 lynchyeatspizza - The First Mixtape Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 6:31 am

Dear Lynch:

Thanks dude for the tunes! Here are some of my thoughts on them.

And for the record, I am a little jaded with most music. I always like to remember how Kurt Cobain wanted to call the album he never made VERSE CHORUS VERSE – which is the same boring formula that so many bands use and reuse and just milk it to god-damn death! There always has to be lyrics, they most often rhyme … yawn yawn yawn! The music is mostly predictable and average sounding. Is there anything alternative about it? It’s just a formula!

Anyways … !!!

For the record, musical taste is such a personal thing, so no offence when I don’t like a song – it has nothing to do with you! You have good taste! Everyone does actually! Some bands may just not be for everyone!

1. Heart Full of Black Burning Brides

Very rock ‘n’ roll – I hear some AC/DC in there! Good song.

2. That's Armageddon Donots

Catchy riff – hear the young pop-punk tradition in the vocal and guitar styles. Great licks though and easy to listen to again and again! Like that screaming outro!

3. Leaving Home - Jebediah

Don’t much like this song. Riff is too simple and the singer sounds kind of strange. Nothing new or original really, sounds like so many other songs. I do like the guitars in the breakdown around 1:40 – but not sure about the vocals again.

4. Howdy Doody in the Woodshed The Dickies

Pretty cool little song. Nice and short! Kind of like the Dead Kennedy’s – ‘a man and his lawn-mower.’ Interesting!

5. The Land Without Law Jackson United

From the Rancid / Operation Ivy / ska –era Clash tradition! Not a bad riff and lyrics – it is not bad. But again, nothing terribly new or original.

6. Wasted Little DJs The View

Not bad – ok riff and lyrics. Like the ending with the ‘do do do’ part.

7. Wrapped Up Eddy - Current Suppression Ring

Not a song a like much. It’s alright I guess.

8. Plays Pretty For Baby Zolof The Rock & Roll Destroyer

Like the riff and drums together. Singer is not too bad. Have you ever listened to Liz Phair?

9. For Her Black Lungs

Great intro riff! Great voice! Makes me want to jump up and dance along! Interesting use of the piano in the song. I hear NONE MORE BLACK and other like bands in these guys.

10. I Wish I Was Someone Better - Blood Red Shoes

Sweet intro drum lick! The rest is alright I guess. Some interesting guitar and vocal work. LOVE the part around 1:04 when the drums kick in! Very cool part of the song!

11. Baby's Comin' Home Today Joe Coffee

I like the horns in this song – but the vocalist sounds like he is trying a little too hard, it sounds almost comical.

12. Hobart Rock City Ballpoint

Great rock riff! Love how the guitar, drums and voice mesh in the beginning. The guitars really shred it out! And he has that Brit-punk accent that works so well with these songs! I like this one!

13. I Lost My Legs - Lungs

Love the intro riff … but not the singer much.

14. Money Shot Dreadnaught

Wow! This one is a crazy good rocker! Love his voice! Motorhead watch out! Great riffs too! And I like the lyrics. Good good! Played it twice in a row! Had to stop … my neck hurt!

15. Cottonmouth Emanuel

Like the singer! Not a bad song – good riff.

16. Orpheus Ash

Interesting fusion of sounds. Not a bad song – classic in sound but nice. Kind of bluesy even sometimes.

17. Where The City Meets The Sea The Getaway Plan

Good riff, goes well with the piano I find. A bit trite in terms of formula (guitar > vocals > drums / bass > pause > full band) – but a nice little ditty anyway.

18. Come On Numbers - Radio

Sweeeet intro! Oh! Oh! Oh! Sounds great with the drums too! Like this song. Almost like a simple RATM in terms of bass / guitar themes.

19. Russian Roulette British India

Not a bad riff. Sounds like Lou Reed on vocals – in a sense … A good song.

20. Where Have You Been? Reel Big Fish

I’ve heard OF these guys, but never actually heard them. Kind of folk-punky. A great song, very nice and catchy. The lyrics could be less rhymy – it would be nice, but other than that great song! This one stays in your head long after the song is over!

21. Better People - Xavier Rudd

Wowowowowooo! Very nice! Great singer, nice lyrics and a nice music! ME LIKE VERY MUCH! Very grooooovy! You like Jack Johnson? Thanks for this one!

22. Not A Happy Man Avail

Not bad. Interesting song anyway!

23. Vitriol Bluejuice

Bring on the dance shoes! Great intro riff – this is how the Black Eyed Peas SHOULD sound! WOW! This is awesome! I think we all need a little
bit of vitriol!

24. Radio Rancid

RANCID! These guys can do no wrong in my opinion! And when this music hits I feel no pain at all!

25. Gasoline - The Bouncing Souls

Not very familiar with these guys really. Sounds ok I guess – vocals and instruments sound good. Sounds like other bands though – not a particularily distinct sound. That being said, the riff is pounding and catchy and lyrics are decent. Tell me that I’m free / give me some gasoline. Actually quite a good song.
Back to top Go down
https://thegaslightanthem.forumotion.com
lynchyeatspizza
Wooderson
Wooderson
lynchyeatspizza

PostSubject: Re: MAY 18-24 lynchyeatspizza - The First Mixtape   MAY 18-24 lynchyeatspizza - The First Mixtape Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 8:43 am

Thanks Kropo.
I havn't listened up to any of the bands you've mentioned yet, but I've still got a few questions.
Liz Phair, which album? Exile In Guyville? I actually have not heard of her but i quickly wiki'd her then.
I havn't heard of None More Black but you also mentioned other like bands. Could you give me a few names, I'd really be interested in checking them out.
And yeah, I've got two Jack Johnson albums. I guess Xavier Rudd's sort of the Australian version of him (except Xavier Rudds better Razz).
Also I'm glad you liked Money Shot by Dreadnaught. They're not very well known in Melbourne, let alone the world, but I really enjoyed their album. Money Shots off their album Dirty Music, but I doubt you'll be able to hunt it down. If you cant I could probably upload it, but I'd prefer not to if you could find it on the net because it took 4 hours for me to upload the mixtape.
Have a good one.
Lynch.
Back to top Go down
JoshRaymond
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
JoshRaymond

PostSubject: Re: MAY 18-24 lynchyeatspizza - The First Mixtape   MAY 18-24 lynchyeatspizza - The First Mixtape Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 2:07 pm

Listening right now really digging the zolof rock n roll destroyer ive never heard them before
Back to top Go down
Jukebox Romeo
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Jukebox Romeo

PostSubject: Re: MAY 18-24 lynchyeatspizza - The First Mixtape   MAY 18-24 lynchyeatspizza - The First Mixtape Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 4:08 pm

even though they did a split ep with RBF? and why do Super OK and Plays Pretty For Baby have the same chorus?

also, i'm surprised anyone else has heard of Donots. i used to really be into them back before they got weird. and good choice of RBF song

and Kropo, you gotta catch up on the Souls. they're legendary. their last 4 albums have been really really good, and their newest songs (like Gasoline) are pretty good as well. after seeing them last week, they surpassed Streetlight as my #2 favorite band (behind TGA)
Back to top Go down
Prisoner
Wooderson
Wooderson
Prisoner

PostSubject: Re: MAY 18-24 lynchyeatspizza - The First Mixtape   MAY 18-24 lynchyeatspizza - The First Mixtape Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 4:56 pm

Reel Big Fish folkpunky?
Back to top Go down
Jukebox Romeo
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Jukebox Romeo

PostSubject: Re: MAY 18-24 lynchyeatspizza - The First Mixtape   MAY 18-24 lynchyeatspizza - The First Mixtape Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 5:10 pm

excuse me?
Back to top Go down
Prisoner
Wooderson
Wooderson
Prisoner

PostSubject: Re: MAY 18-24 lynchyeatspizza - The First Mixtape   MAY 18-24 lynchyeatspizza - The First Mixtape Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 5:47 pm

Kropotkin wrote:

20. Where Have You Been? Reel Big Fish

I’ve heard OF these guys, but never actually heard them. Kind of folk-punky. A great song, very nice and catchy. The lyrics could be less rhymy – it would be nice, but other than that great song! This one stays in your head long after the song is over!

I was meaning this.
Back to top Go down
Jukebox Romeo
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Jukebox Romeo

PostSubject: Re: MAY 18-24 lynchyeatspizza - The First Mixtape   MAY 18-24 lynchyeatspizza - The First Mixtape Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 6:30 pm

oh, i didn't read Kropo's whole post. and yes, i would have the same reaction as you did (confusion)
Back to top Go down
e7c
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
e7c

PostSubject: Re: MAY 18-24 lynchyeatspizza - The First Mixtape   MAY 18-24 lynchyeatspizza - The First Mixtape Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 8:10 pm

Jukebox Romeo wrote:

also, i'm surprised anyone else has heard of Donots.

I saw the Donots last year in Germany and unfortunately it was one of the WORST concerts I had ever been to! The Donots were not too bad, but the concert was some MTV type festival, complete with a dance crew, a huge fenced off VIP area and a wide varitey of bands (The Donots, a rap group and a horrible DJ)
Back to top Go down
e7c
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
e7c

PostSubject: Re: MAY 18-24 lynchyeatspizza - The First Mixtape   MAY 18-24 lynchyeatspizza - The First Mixtape Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 8:12 pm

I listened to your CD on the way to work, unfortunately I did not realize it was on shuffle. So I can't give a break down of songs yet, but I really liked the one with the line about winning at Russian Roullette.

I liked how all the songs had a good old rock and roll foundation.
Back to top Go down
lynchyeatspizza
Wooderson
Wooderson
lynchyeatspizza

PostSubject: Re: MAY 18-24 lynchyeatspizza - The First Mixtape   MAY 18-24 lynchyeatspizza - The First Mixtape Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 3:37 am

Jukebox Romeo wrote:
and why do Super OK and Plays Pretty For Baby have the same chorus?
"Plays Pretty for Baby" was re-recorded with different lyrics as "Super OK." on their self titled second EP.

And e7, the Russian Roulette song is by British India, a Melbourne (Australia) band. It's track 19.

Who wants to be on for next Monday?
Back to top Go down
Forum Owner
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
Forum Owner

PostSubject: Re: MAY 18-24 lynchyeatspizza - The First Mixtape   MAY 18-24 lynchyeatspizza - The First Mixtape Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 4:26 am

As for RBF - the intro to the song sounds like a folk-song - especially with the dual vocal effects right before the guitars kick in. Just my opinion though!

Lynch - Liz Phair - Exile is a good start - the song Fuck and Run is a great song, the one I know the best.

None More Black - they have a pretty good repetoire but I really like You Suck! But Your Peanut Butter Is OK.

Other like bands, here are a few off the top of my head: The Draft, Alkaline Trio, Riverboat Gamblers, The Lawrence Arms, Hot Water Music, Death From Above 1979, Death Cab For Cutie, etc.

As for good punk stuff: Dead Kennedy's, Descendants, early Misfits, Minor Threat, and of course FUGAZI! And Pennywise of course!

You'd like the song - here it is on U-Tube A CHILD AND HIS LAWNMOWER

"You know some people, don't take no shit! Maybe if they did, they'd have half a brain left!"

And I strongly suggest The Riot Before they are awesome!

Your tape is awesome though! This and Kieran's tape have opened many near musical doors!
Back to top Go down
Prisoner
Wooderson
Wooderson
Prisoner

PostSubject: Re: MAY 18-24 lynchyeatspizza - The First Mixtape   MAY 18-24 lynchyeatspizza - The First Mixtape Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 7:05 am

Kropotkin wrote:
As for RBF - the intro to the song sounds like a folk-song - especially with the dual vocal effects right before the guitars kick in. Just my opinion though!

Hitting different strings individually in a chord (arpeggio) doesn't mean it's folkmusic Smile
It's true that that style is a lot used in folk though, so that's way you probably thought it was folk music

not slamming on you in any way, just wanted to point that out.
Back to top Go down
Jukebox Romeo
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Jukebox Romeo

PostSubject: Re: MAY 18-24 lynchyeatspizza - The First Mixtape   MAY 18-24 lynchyeatspizza - The First Mixtape Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 3:29 pm

yeah, i guess i see how you might think that, it's just that if you heard any other song by RBF, you'd realize how far from folk/punk they are. they're like straight up ska/punk, and like the poppiest version of ska you've ever heard. here's a good example: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YBNy3l3Me5o
Back to top Go down
Forum Owner
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
Forum Owner

PostSubject: Re: MAY 18-24 lynchyeatspizza - The First Mixtape   MAY 18-24 lynchyeatspizza - The First Mixtape Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 6:13 am

Haha - I see what you guys mean now!

And btw - who else is hyped about the new Rancid album!!!!!!

EDIT - and btw - that Bouncing Souls song has totally grown on me! GREAT song!
Back to top Go down
JoshRaymond
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
JoshRaymond

PostSubject: Re: MAY 18-24 lynchyeatspizza - The First Mixtape   MAY 18-24 lynchyeatspizza - The First Mixtape Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 6:36 am

i have the new album if you want it
Back to top Go down
Jukebox Romeo
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Jukebox Romeo

PostSubject: Re: MAY 18-24 lynchyeatspizza - The First Mixtape   MAY 18-24 lynchyeatspizza - The First Mixtape Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 5:09 pm

alright i'm actually gonna do this song by song now

01 Burning Brides - Heart Full Of Black
Never heard of these guys. I like it, kinda like The Bronx, except I can stand the vocals a lot more.

02 Donots - That's Armageddon
Not sure why I've never heard this song, I used to really be into these guys before they got weird. This song has a great riff, really catchy too. Great song.

03 Jebediah - Leaving Home - AUS
Not really feeling this song. Kind of a throwback to '90s rock. Dude's voice is kinda weird too. I like the chorus though.

04 The Dickies - Howdy Doody In The Woodshed
Not a huge fan of Ramones-core, but I guess I can stand it for 33 seconds

05 Jackson United - The Land Without Law
I really like this song. Sick ska beat, good chorus. Kinda reminds me of Subb. Definitely checking these guys out.

06 The View - Wasted Little DJs
Eh

07 Eddy Current Suppression Ring - Wrapped Up - AUS
Kinda a throwback to early punk. I like it

08 Zolof The Rock & Roll Destroyer - Plays Pretty For Baby
Always liked this song, even though I hate Circa Survive. Much better than Super OK. Always find myself singing along when I hear it.

09 Black Lungs - For Her
Wow. Really like this song. Definitely checking them out. I like the touches of piano a lot

10 Blood Red Shoes - I Wish I Was Someone Better
It's okay, kinda weird. Not really my thing, but not bad by any means

11 Joe Coffee - Baby's Comin' Home Today
Surprised to hear the horns kick in on this. Bass line reminds me of a Rancid song. Dude's voice isn't my favorite, but I do like the song a lot

12 Ballpoint - Hobart Rock City - AUS
Really like this song, never heard of them before. Will check out further

13 Lungs - I Lost My Legs - AUS
Same as above. Like the backing vocals on the chorus a lot.

14 Dreadnaught - Money Shot - AUS
You're really repping Australia on this mix, huh? Not my favorite song ever, but it's pretty good

15 Emanuel - Cottonmouth
Never heard anything by these guys past their Stooges cover on the THUG soundtrack. A bit screamy for my tastes, but it's pretty good. I like the chorus

16 Ash - Orpheus
Cool song, will check out further

17 The Getaway Plan - Where The City Meets The Sea - AUS
Good song, I like this guy's voice. Not exactly my style, a bit too much like Cute Is What We Aim For or something, but I do like this song a lot

18 Numbers Radio - Come On - AUS
Interesting. Seems like something I could get into. Reminds me of The Raconteurs or the White Stripes a bit. Will check out further

19 British India - Russian Roulette - AUS
Okay song, chorus could be better. But the verses are cool

20 Reel Big Fish - Where Have You Been?
One of my favorite RBF songs. Though I have since moved on from them, I still like this song a lot. A lot of fun to play on guitar too.

21 Xavier Rudd - Better People - AUS
I've heard of this guy but never checked him out. This song's really good. Will check out further

22 Avail - Not A Happy Man
The beginnings of Tim's solo career perhaps? Not sure what this song's about, but it's cool

23 Bluejuice - Vitriol - AUS
Cool song, not sure what vitriol is, but still pretty good song

24 Rancid - Radio
I love me some Rancid. Too bad they'll never top ...And Out Come the Wolves. I love this song though

25 The Bouncing Souls - Gasoline
Great song, one of the best from their new songs. A lot darker lyrics than most Souls songs. I love that "I'm long gone, I'm long gone" part. And that whole first verse is great

Good mix of stuff, introduced me to a ton of bands I'd never heard of, some of which are very good. Good work. Representin' the Aussies
Back to top Go down
e7c
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
e7c

PostSubject: Re: MAY 18-24 lynchyeatspizza - The First Mixtape   MAY 18-24 lynchyeatspizza - The First Mixtape Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 8:34 pm

Jukebox Romeo wrote:
24 Rancid - Radio
I love me some Rancid. Too bad they'll never top ...And Out Come the Wolves. I love this song though

I love me some Rancid too... I haven't listened to the new album yet, but I was pretty bummed that punknews only gave it 2 stars and quite a harsh review.
Back to top Go down
Jukebox Romeo
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Jukebox Romeo

PostSubject: Re: MAY 18-24 lynchyeatspizza - The First Mixtape   MAY 18-24 lynchyeatspizza - The First Mixtape Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 2:04 am

i think if you like newer Rancid, you'll like it a lot. my friend's a huge Rancid fan, and Indestructible's his favorite album, probly cause it was the first he heard by them, and he loves the new album

i'm more of a ...And Out Come the Wolves/Life Won't Wait fan, but the new album is pretty good. there are some really good tracks, and some mediocre tracks, but it's hard to make a 20-song album not have any fillers
Back to top Go down
Jukebox Romeo
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Jukebox Romeo

PostSubject: Re: MAY 18-24 lynchyeatspizza - The First Mixtape   MAY 18-24 lynchyeatspizza - The First Mixtape Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 5:28 pm

i don't think you understand how much i've been listening to that Black Lungs song today. also, some Burning Bridges and Jackson United. oh, and have you ever heard the Donots song "Hey Kids"? that's my favorite song by them, but i recently discovered that it's not actually on a legit album. weird. great song though
Back to top Go down
lynchyeatspizza
Wooderson
Wooderson
lynchyeatspizza

PostSubject: Re: MAY 18-24 lynchyeatspizza - The First Mixtape   MAY 18-24 lynchyeatspizza - The First Mixtape Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 11:03 pm

Wow, just saw this reply. Sorry, I'm like 5 days late :S

umm, burning brides you mean? I was thinking of a song by the Grates, but that's not on my mixtape :S
The Black Lungs song is one of my favourite songs ever! I'll see if i can find you a link to that album. It would definately be in my top 10 or so favourite albums of all time, behind 3 Gaslights and a few Bouncing Souls.
It's sort of strange really, because its Wade McNeil, the guy from Alexisonfire, and i dont really like Alexisonfire, but I love these guys!

Code:
http://rapidshare.com/files/125343777/BLACK_LUNGS_-_SEND_FLOWERS_-2008.rar
Sorry its rapid share and a RAR file, but it should go alright. (found the link with google blog search, thanks for telling me about that!)

Also, Jackson United, there pretty sweet, want an album? or THE album, i think they've only got one.

Burning Brides, i dont actually have an album, this is their only song I have. If you have a listen of a few more tracks or find an album, send me a link.

And with Donots, I havnt heard Hey Kids. I'll have a look for it online.
Back to top Go down
Chels
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
Chels

PostSubject: Re: MAY 18-24 lynchyeatspizza - The First Mixtape   MAY 18-24 lynchyeatspizza - The First Mixtape Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 8:11 am

I know im late but im really getting into this mixtape thing and I just finished listening to yours Smile
I loved it! Very Happy
There was only 1 or 2 songs that I wouldnt listen to again, and the best thing was that i'd hardly heard of most of the bands so thats alot more music for me to start listening to and getting into so thank you! Very Happy
Ive been singing russian roulette all morning but I think The Bouncing Souls was probably my favourite. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/scruffyvsdragonninja
lynchyeatspizza
Wooderson
Wooderson
lynchyeatspizza

PostSubject: Re: MAY 18-24 lynchyeatspizza - The First Mixtape   MAY 18-24 lynchyeatspizza - The First Mixtape Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 12:00 am

Thanks Chels, its good you liked it Smile 
Favourite songs? and any songs or bands that remind you of bands I should have a listen to? I'm searching for new music:) And HEY, im 17 too Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MAY 18-24 lynchyeatspizza - The First Mixtape   MAY 18-24 lynchyeatspizza - The First Mixtape Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MAY 18-24 lynchyeatspizza - The First Mixtape
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next