DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

5/8 Asbury Park, NJ - The Stone Pony

Go down 
+9
I Came To Dance
Asleepontheforestfloor
LBAZ
GrahamSmith
Jukebox Romeo
Pip
surfNJ
Vibes
ral
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Jukebox Romeo
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Jukebox Romeo

5/8 Asbury Park, NJ - The Stone Pony - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 5/8 Asbury Park, NJ - The Stone Pony   5/8 Asbury Park, NJ - The Stone Pony - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 12:34 am

anyone wanna help me out with acquiring the mp3 of Brian singing "Way Over Yonder In the Minor Key" w/Good Old War? i ripped it off youtube, but the quality on the boot is much better. surfNJ or some other generous person, could i get an upload of just that song's mp3 please? thanks a bunch
Back to top Go down
Vibes
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
Vibes

PostSubject: Re: 5/8 Asbury Park, NJ - The Stone Pony   5/8 Asbury Park, NJ - The Stone Pony - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 2:04 am

I got you, Danny. I'll do it tomorrow when I wake up and email it to you. I have it as a FLAC so the quality will be stellar. I'll upload it for the forum.
Back to top Go down
http://www.zackshapiro.com
steady now steady now
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steady now steady now

PostSubject: Re: 5/8 Asbury Park, NJ - The Stone Pony   5/8 Asbury Park, NJ - The Stone Pony - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 6:46 am

Jukebox Romeo wrote:
anyone wanna help me out with acquiring the mp3 of Brian singing "Way Over Yonder In the Minor Key" w/Good Old War? i ripped it off youtube, but the quality on the boot is much better. surfNJ or some other generous person, could i get an upload of just that song's mp3 please? thanks a bunch

here's the one I have on file; not sure where I got it from, but the quality is great:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=FE0JPP0I
Back to top Go down
http://www.gaslightanthem.org
its me

PostSubject: asbury park bootleg   5/8 Asbury Park, NJ - The Stone Pony - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 3:12 am

any chance to get this on megaupload ?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 5/8 Asbury Park, NJ - The Stone Pony   5/8 Asbury Park, NJ - The Stone Pony - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

5/8 Asbury Park, NJ - The Stone Pony
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3