DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchRegisterLog in

Stone Pony videos incl. interview

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
steady now steady now
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steady now steady now

Stone Pony videos incl. interview Empty
PostSubject: Stone Pony videos incl. interview   Stone Pony videos incl. interview Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 5:19 am

For some Stone Pony videos, incl. an interview with Benny, see

http://www.nj.com:80/ledgerlive/index.ssf/2009/05/gaslight_anthem_at_asbury_park.html

http://www.gaslightanthem.org

PostSubject: Re: Stone Pony videos incl. interview   Stone Pony videos incl. interview Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 5:51 am

Cool thanks. Would have loved to have been at a hometown show!
Back to top Go down
I Came To Dance
A Contender
A Contender
I Came To Dance

PostSubject: Re: Stone Pony videos incl. interview   Stone Pony videos incl. interview Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 7:16 am

I love these videos. Thanks for the link!
I'll upload rips of them as soon as I'm done ripping and converting them.
Back to top Go down
I Came To Dance
A Contender
A Contender
I Came To Dance

PostSubject: Re: Stone Pony videos incl. interview   Stone Pony videos incl. interview Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 7:36 am

Back to top Go down
LBAZ
A Contender
A Contender
LBAZ

PostSubject: Re: Stone Pony videos incl. interview   Stone Pony videos incl. interview Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 10:13 am

When you really love a band you can't help but feel like a proud parent when they achieve any level of success.
Great videos.
Thanks for ripping them I Came To Dance.

Edit: I am completely blind or can I not find the interview from the link steadynowsteadynow posted? The ripped interview won't play. It is just 3 seconds of silence.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/nomies_alien_lover
steady now steady now
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steady now steady now

PostSubject: Re: Stone Pony videos incl. interview   Stone Pony videos incl. interview Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 10:40 am

LBAZ wrote:
Edit: I am completely blind or can I not find the interview from the link steadynowsteadynow posted? The ripped interview won't play. It is just 3 seconds of silence.

Baz, on the linked page, the interview is the first clip called 'Ledger Live: The Gaslight Anthem at the Stone Pony', with the picture of the awnings outside the Stone Pony.

http://www.gaslightanthem.org
surfNJ
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
surfNJ

PostSubject: Re: Stone Pony videos incl. interview   Stone Pony videos incl. interview Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 10:52 am

Last night's show was insane...they get better and better everytime I see them. I had what might have been one of the best spots in the house too, I was standing stage left right on the gate for the VIP section which was LOADED with friends and family. They were really having a great time and definitely happy to be done touring for a while! I just wish I had tickets for both nights but it was definitely a show to remember. I have a few pics I'll post up later.
Back to top Go down
LBAZ
A Contender
A Contender
LBAZ

PostSubject: Re: Stone Pony videos incl. interview   Stone Pony videos incl. interview Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 12:19 pm

Oh great, I found the page that the interview is on but the player won't load! It is just a blank page.
Today is not my day. I have already spilt diet coke all over the floor.
Nevermind. I know where it is now and hopefully it will work itself out. The players loaded for the live performances. Thanks anyway steadynowsteadynow. Smile
Back to top Go down
surfNJ
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
surfNJ

PostSubject: Re: Stone Pony videos incl. interview   Stone Pony videos incl. interview Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 9:09 pm

Back to top Go down
LBAZ
A Contender
A Contender
LBAZ

PostSubject: Re: Stone Pony videos incl. interview   Stone Pony videos incl. interview Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 9:33 am

Thanks but it worked itself out.
There is a guy down the street who interferes with everyone elses wireless because he uses the same public wavelengths to do his company work and make massive file transfers. He has a huge dish on the back of his house and something tells me he works in the secret services.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stone Pony videos incl. interview   Stone Pony videos incl. interview Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stone Pony videos incl. interview
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DimeStoreSaints.com :: The Gaslight Anthem Sounds & Interviews & Pics :: Video-
Jump to: