DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hello!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Dan_Dog
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

Hello! Empty
PostSubject: Hello!   Hello! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 5:52 am

Have been a massive fan since 59 sound was released. Had never heard of them before but read a review that described them as Springsteen meets the Replacements so knew I would like them. But was definitely the best album I have heard in years.

I think that this forum is awesome and have already downloaded some of the live recordings...many thanks!!!...and TGA are one of the few bands that I want to hear everything I can of.

I live in the UK and have tickets for Hyde Park in June which I cant wait for. I have been a Springsteen fan since I was at school and have never seen him before and i havent seen TGA yet so it will be awsome.
Back to top Go down

Hello! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello!   Hello! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 8:55 am

Dan_Dog wrote:
it will be awsome.

Springsteen and Gaslight on one day... it most certainly will. Wish I was going. Welcome to the boards.
Back to top Go down
e7c
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
e7c

Hello! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello!   Hello! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 11:32 pm

Wow, I still can not get over how many UK fans they have... You guys should get a meet up going
Back to top Go down
Forum Owner
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
Forum Owner

Hello! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello!   Hello! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 2:27 am

Welcome welcome! Enjoy your time here!
Back to top Go down
https://thegaslightanthem.forumotion.com

Hello! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello!   Hello! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 11:02 am

e7c wrote:
Wow, I still can not get over how many UK fans they have... You guys should get a meet up going

I've set myself a target of going to at least 3 shows regardless on their next UK tour (autumn/fall), so hopefully a meetup will get off the ground then!

I couldn't afford travel to London to get to the Springsteen show, and have an exam the day after the other London date, which again I couldn't afford to travel to!
Back to top Go down
LBAZ
A Contender
A Contender
LBAZ

Hello! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello!   Hello! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 11:12 am

Where abouts you from Tomaldo?
I should beable to go to more shows... once my exams are over I can free up time for a job. I might not be able to drive but the train is still as good.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/nomies_alien_lover
Sponsored content

Hello! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello!   Hello! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DimeStoreSaints.com :: The Board :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: