DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

got extra tickets for Stone Pony?

Go down 
+3
liveit
BxNeurotic
Johnny99
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Johnny99
A Contender
A Contender

got extra tickets for Stone Pony? Empty
PostSubject: got extra tickets for Stone Pony?   got extra tickets for Stone Pony? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 4:24 pm

hey i realize this may be slightly douchey to join here and have my first post be looking for tickets, but i am desperate to find some extra tickets to either of the stone pony shows, it seems the second show just sold out also..

but yeahh if you have tickets i would be cool to pay a little bit more than face value.. but all the ticket sites like stub hub are selling them for like 65 bucks and thats just fuckin crazy.

so thanks a lot if you can help me out!
Back to top Go down
BxNeurotic
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: got extra tickets for Stone Pony?   got extra tickets for Stone Pony? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 7:27 pm

I'm still debating on this one.

I have tickets for both Stone Pony shows [plus the show the day before them in Maryland], but now it turns out that the Bouncing Souls & the Loved Ones are playing in my area on May 8th, so I've been debating on selling my Gaslight tickets for the 8th and going to the 'Souls show here in PA instead.

Yeah, I'm from Pennsylvania and am going to the GA shows in Maryland and Jersey. I have a bit of a show-going problem lol.
Back to top Go down
liveit
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: got extra tickets for Stone Pony?   got extra tickets for Stone Pony? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 7:43 pm

I have an extra ticket for the first night at the stone pony. I too will be at all three shows, from NH. I might win for the "show going problem"???? Ha! Just a love for good music, that's all. PM me if you're still interested and we'll talk.
Back to top Go down
BxNeurotic
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: got extra tickets for Stone Pony?   got extra tickets for Stone Pony? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 10:49 pm

liveit wrote:
I too will be at all three shows, from NH. I might win for the "show going problem"???? Ha! Just a love for good music, that's all.

Damn, MD and Jersey from NH? That's hardcore! Since you're from NH, are you by chance a River City Rebels fan?

I think my most ridiculous show-going venture was driving 9 hours to Detroit to see the Suicide Machines & the Rebels, and 8 hours to Boston for the Mighty Mighty Bosstones reunion with the Street Dogs. Both were very worth it though.
Back to top Go down
liveit
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: got extra tickets for Stone Pony?   got extra tickets for Stone Pony? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 1:59 am

No, I've never heard River City Rebels- there's a cover band here that frequently plays at a little biker bar that I go to- they play a cover from that band- I've never checked them out though. Maybe I should.

One could never travel too far to see Mighty Mighty BossTones - best shows I've ever been too. Dicky is amazing.
Back to top Go down
Vibes
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
Vibes

PostSubject: Re: got extra tickets for Stone Pony?   got extra tickets for Stone Pony? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 4:16 am

I interviewed River City Rebels. Their music ain't that hot.

I'd kill for just one May 9th ticket, PM me if you've got em, I'll give you $30 for 1

Last edited by Vibes on Fri Apr 17, 2009 1:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.zackshapiro.com
frankie
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: got extra tickets for Stone Pony?   got extra tickets for Stone Pony? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 12:23 pm

Hi - another first time douchey poster also looking for tickets to the May 9th show at the Pony. Please help!
Back to top Go down
Johnny99
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: got extra tickets for Stone Pony?   got extra tickets for Stone Pony? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 2:46 pm

HEY MORE TICKETS JUST WENT ON SALE THROUGH LIVENATION.
they are at face value for friday night. awesome!
Back to top Go down
Vibes
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
Vibes

PostSubject: Re: got extra tickets for Stone Pony?   got extra tickets for Stone Pony? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 1:19 pm

Does anyone have a ticket for May 9th? I'll buy it TODAY. PM me ASAP, please!
Back to top Go down
http://www.zackshapiro.com
ACAx1985
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: got extra tickets for Stone Pony?   got extra tickets for Stone Pony? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 4:48 pm

I also need a ticket to May 9 / Saturday. Please let me know.

acax1985 on aim

acax1985 at gmail dot com
Back to top Go down
Tim
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: got extra tickets for Stone Pony?   got extra tickets for Stone Pony? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 12:10 pm

i dont have any extras but im seeing We Are The Union may 7th at Asbury Lanes, Gaslight Anthem May 8th at Stone Pony, and Bouncing Souls/The Loved Ones May 9th at Asbury Lanes. its gonna be a bad ass weekend.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: got extra tickets for Stone Pony?   got extra tickets for Stone Pony? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

got extra tickets for Stone Pony?
Page 1 of 1