DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tonight in in Pittsburgh!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ShieldYourEyes
A Contender
A Contender
ShieldYourEyes

Tonight in in Pittsburgh! Empty
PostSubject: Tonight in in Pittsburgh!   Tonight in in Pittsburgh! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 2:14 pm

Who's going!?

I am!

It's the day after my birthday and the last night of spring break. What a great way to end it!
Back to top Go down
JoshRaymond
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
JoshRaymond

PostSubject: Re: Tonight in in Pittsburgh!   Tonight in in Pittsburgh! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 5:08 pm

damn party it up, let me know how it goes
Back to top Go down
ShieldYourEyes
A Contender
A Contender
ShieldYourEyes

PostSubject: Re: Tonight in in Pittsburgh!   Tonight in in Pittsburgh! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 2:02 am

The show was incredible! Best gaslight anthem performance I've seen to date! The band was full of energy and completely alive! From what I can tell, the set list is exactly the same as the one posted in another thread from Philadelphia. I got a copy of the set list, too. I finally got to talk to brian, we talked guitars and gear for a bit and then about influences. I told him it was the best birthday present anyone could have ever given me and when I told him I just turned 20, he looked completely in shock. We (i and my girlfriend) got pictures and talked for a bit. Finally glad I could his hand and thank him for what he's done for me. Great show all around. Good Old War, the openers are incredible! Heartless Bastards were good but a bit monotonous and drawn out.

Pictures and videos tomorrow!
Back to top Go down
Vibes
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
Vibes

PostSubject: Re: Tonight in in Pittsburgh!   Tonight in in Pittsburgh! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 11:05 am

Whered you meet up with Brian after the show?
Back to top Go down
http://www.zackshapiro.com
ShieldYourEyes
A Contender
A Contender
ShieldYourEyes

PostSubject: Re: Tonight in in Pittsburgh!   Tonight in in Pittsburgh! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 4:08 pm

Vibes wrote:
Whered you meet up with Brian after the show?

I was waiting at the stage and he came from backstage and walked right up to me and shook my hand and we started talking. Really straightforward.
Back to top Go down
Dharma Punx PGH
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
Dharma Punx PGH

PostSubject: Re: Tonight in in Pittsburgh!   Tonight in in Pittsburgh! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 5:13 pm

Amazing show...first time i saw TGA. Fuckin rad
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/bertovich
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tonight in in Pittsburgh!   Tonight in in Pittsburgh! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tonight in in Pittsburgh!
Page 1 of 1