DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ATTN euro kids - '59 sound

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Tim
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

ATTN euro kids - '59 sound Empty
PostSubject: ATTN euro kids - '59 sound   ATTN euro kids - '59 sound Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 11:44 am

can one of you and myself figure something out so i can get the euro press of the 59 sound? i havent seen one creep up on ebay and its the only variant of the record i dont have. thanks
Back to top Go down
lbw87
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: ATTN euro kids - '59 sound   ATTN euro kids - '59 sound Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 12:03 am

i second this if anyone in europe can help out! count me in on one
Back to top Go down
Stalls_Standing
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Stalls_Standing

PostSubject: Re: ATTN euro kids - '59 sound   ATTN euro kids - '59 sound Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 9:41 am

I'm getting one for £10, if that helps Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tim
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: ATTN euro kids - '59 sound   ATTN euro kids - '59 sound Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 2:34 am

can you point me to a distro that would have them?
Back to top Go down
Stalls_Standing
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Stalls_Standing

PostSubject: Re: ATTN euro kids - '59 sound   ATTN euro kids - '59 sound Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 9:24 am

I can only point you to http://www.greenhell.de/and they might have them
I'm getting mine in a trade on VC which is working out well.
Back to top Go down
Tim
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: ATTN euro kids - '59 sound   ATTN euro kids - '59 sound Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 10:54 am

ok, thanks. im gonna try VC too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ATTN euro kids - '59 sound   ATTN euro kids - '59 sound Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 8:27 am

This might be a bit late, but...

I have bought things from the amazon.com (US) site, as opposed to the amazon.co.uk site. I wonder if amazon.co.uk will let those of you in the US order a '59 sound Euro press and get it shipped over to you?

I got my '59 Sound from them just now, and I was wondering, what is the difference between the Euro press and the other 'regular' press?
Back to top Go down
geezfools
A Contender
A Contender
geezfools

PostSubject: Re: ATTN euro kids - '59 sound   ATTN euro kids - '59 sound Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 1:22 pm

the only difference is the plant that was used to press the records. To most people, the records look exactly the same. If you search my blog, there are pictures of the difference, which is in the etchings. So for a serious collector, so for a serious collector, it might make sense to get one. Though finding one at this point is going to get tough. My suggestion is to get one from greenhell or find someone overseas who will check their local record shops and actually look at the etchings to confirm it's one of the /1000 on black. That's what I did.
Back to top Go down
http://18milesaminute.wordpress.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ATTN euro kids - '59 sound   ATTN euro kids - '59 sound Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ATTN euro kids - '59 sound
Page 1 of 1