DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Gaslight Anthem Returns! Europe and North America Tour 2022

Go down 
+2
Daire
enola
6 posters
AuthorMessage
enola
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
enola

The Gaslight Anthem Returns! Europe and North America Tour 2022 Empty
PostSubject: The Gaslight Anthem Returns! Europe and North America Tour 2022   The Gaslight Anthem Returns! Europe and North America Tour 2022 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2022 5:01 pm

Now, since the cat is out of the bag and the guys announced their first tour back since the anniversary shows in 2018, here are all the dates that have been announced so far including venue details and ticket links.

All tickets are on sales now

So, here we go:

Tue, Aug 09 - Berlin (GER),  Columbiahalle | 3.500 cap | Venue | Tickets on Eventim
Thu, Aug 11 - Cologne (GER), Palladium | 4.000 cap | Venue | Tickets on Eventim
Fri, Aug 12 - Eschwege (GER), Open Flair Festival | 20.000 cap | Venue | Tickets
Sat, Aug 13 - Puttlingen (GER), Rocco Del Schlacko Festival  | 24.000 cap | Venue | Tickets
Sun, Aug 14 - Munich (GER), Zenith | 5.880 cap | Venue | Tickets on Eventim
Tue, Aug 16 - Bremen (GER), Pier 2 | 2.800 cap | Venue | Tickets on Eventim

Thu, Aug 18 - London (ENG), Wembley Arena | 12.500 cap | Venue | Tickets on AXS | Tickets on Ticketmaster
Fri, Aug 19 - Manchester (ENG), O2 Apollo | 3.500 cap | Venue | Tickets on GigsAndTours |  Tickets on Seetickets |  Tickets on LiveNation  | SOLD OUT
Sat, Aug 20 - Edinburgh (SCT), O2 Academy | 3.000 cap | Venue | Tickets on Ticketweb | Tickets on LiveNation | Tickets on Ticketmaster | SOLD OUT
Sun, Aug 21 - Birmingham (ENG), O2 Academy | 3.859 cap | Venue | Tickets on AXS | Tickets on Ticketmaster | Tickets on LiveNation
Tue, Aug 23 - Dublin (IRE), National Stadium | 2.000 cap | Venue | Tickets on Ticketmaster
Wed, Aug 24 - Belfast (NIR), The Telegraph Building | 2.000 cap | Tickets on Ticketmaster

Tue, Sept 13 - Portland, OR (US), Roseland Theater | 1.410 cap | Venue | Tickets at Venue
Wed, Sept 14 - Seattle, WA (US) - Showbox SoDo | 1.150 cap | Venue | Tickets on AXS
Fri, Sept 16 - San Francisco, CA (US) - The Masonic | 3.481 cap | Venue | Tickets on LiveNation
Sat, Sept 17 - Los Angeles, CA (US) - Hollywood Palladium | 4.000 cap | Venue | Tickets on LiveNation
Sun, Sept 18 - Tempe, AZ (US) - Marquee Theatre | 1.500 cap | Venue | Tickets on Ticketweb
Tue, Sept 20 - Salt Lake City, UT (US) - The Union Event Center| 3.500 cap | Venue | Tickets on Eventbrite
Wed, Sept 21 - Denver, CO (US) - Fillmore Auditorium | 3.900 cap | Venue | Tickets on LiveNation
Fri, Sept 23 - Kansas City, MO (US) - Arvest Bank Theatre At The Midland | 3.000 cap | Venue | Tickets on AXS
Sat, Sept 24 - Minneapolis, MN (US) - Fillmore | 1.500 cap | Venue | Tickets on LiveNation | SOLD OUT
Mon, Sept 26 - Chicago, IL (US) - Riviera Theatre | 2.500 cap | Venue | Tickets on AXS | SOLD OUT
Tue, Sept 27 - McKees Rocks, PA (US) - Roxian Theatre | 1.400 cap | Venue | Tickets on Ticketmaster | SOLD OUT (Platinum Tickets available at higher cost)
Fri, Sept 30 - Niagara Falls, NY (US) - The Rapids Theatre | 800 cap | Venue | Tickets on Venue page | SOLD OUT
Sat, Oct 01 - Toronto, ON (CAN) - RBC Echo Beach | 5.000 cap | Venue | Tickets on LiveNation
Sun, Oct 02 - Detroit, MI (US) - The Fillmore | 2.000 cap | Venue | Tickets on LiveNation
Tue, Oct 04 - Boston, MA (US) - MGM Music Hall at Fenway | 5.000 cap | Venue | Tickets on Ticketmaster
Wed, Oct 05 - Washington, DC (US) - The Anthem | 6.000 cap | Venue | Tickets on Ticketmaster
Fri, Oct 07 - Philadelphia, PA (US) - The Met | 3.500 cap | Venue | Tickets on LiveNation | STANDING SOLD OUT
Sat, Oct 08 - Holmdel, NJ (US) - PNC Bank Arts Center | 7.000 cap seating + 10.500 on the lawn | Venue | Tickets on LiveNation

The Gaslight Anthem Returns! Europe and North America Tour 2022 Tga_eu10

The Gaslight Anthem Returns! Europe and North America Tour 2022 North_10

Last edited by enola on Tue May 31, 2022 10:39 am; edited 6 times in total

Harbortown likes this post

Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/manu74
Daire
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
Daire

PostSubject: Re: The Gaslight Anthem Returns! Europe and North America Tour 2022   The Gaslight Anthem Returns! Europe and North America Tour 2022 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2022 6:17 am

Anyone know the pre sale code?

Nevermind, got sorted. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
enola
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
enola

PostSubject: Re: The Gaslight Anthem Returns! Europe and North America Tour 2022   The Gaslight Anthem Returns! Europe and North America Tour 2022 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2022 9:24 am

Daire wrote:
Anyone know the pre sale code?

Nevermind, got sorted. Thanks!

It’s in the post Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/manu74
Daire
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
Daire

PostSubject: Re: The Gaslight Anthem Returns! Europe and North America Tour 2022   The Gaslight Anthem Returns! Europe and North America Tour 2022 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2022 12:09 pm

Egg truly on face.

For anyone planning on going to the Dublin show - 'National Stadium' is a bit of a misnomer.

That's it below - no idea which (if any) seats they take out for shows.

The Gaslight Anthem Returns! Europe and North America Tour 2022 National-stadium
Back to top Go down
RobertODonnell
Wooderson
Wooderson
RobertODonnell

PostSubject: Re: The Gaslight Anthem Returns! Europe and North America Tour 2022   The Gaslight Anthem Returns! Europe and North America Tour 2022 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2022 7:48 pm

Daire wrote:
Egg truly on face.

For anyone planning on going to the Dublin show - 'National Stadium' is a bit of a misnomer.

The Gaslight Anthem Returns! Europe and North America Tour 2022 National-stadium

Still, could be a contender.
Back to top Go down
Harbortown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Harbortown

PostSubject: Re: The Gaslight Anthem Returns! Europe and North America Tour 2022   The Gaslight Anthem Returns! Europe and North America Tour 2022 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2022 4:52 am

Well...it coulda been a contender
Back to top Go down
Jersey-Chris
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
Jersey-Chris

PostSubject: Re: The Gaslight Anthem Returns! Europe and North America Tour 2022   The Gaslight Anthem Returns! Europe and North America Tour 2022 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2022 4:56 am

HarryLime wrote:
Daire wrote:
Egg truly on face.

Still, could be a contender.

Looks nice and I am looking forward to the show. The area of the box ring is generell standing and the stage is on the right side of the photo.
Back to top Go down
Casey
A Contender
A Contender
Casey

PostSubject: Re: The Gaslight Anthem Returns! Europe and North America Tour 2022   The Gaslight Anthem Returns! Europe and North America Tour 2022 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2022 1:13 pm

Sad, no Vancouver. Last time Brian was here, he got heckled the whole time by one drunk douchebag. I really hope that didn't tarnish his views on the city and factor into this decision.
Back to top Go down
Harbortown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Harbortown

PostSubject: Re: The Gaslight Anthem Returns! Europe and North America Tour 2022   The Gaslight Anthem Returns! Europe and North America Tour 2022 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 1:50 pm

When was that? I remember reading about that at some point.

I don't get people disrespecting the band like that. I remember seeing Bon Iver in Santa Barbara 10 years ago - wow, time flies etc. - and this lady would LOUDLY say things like "Play Skinny love! For fuck's sake", at one point even pointing her middle fingers when they started playing yet another song she didn't want to hear. At that point I told her to shut the fuck up, which she thankfully did, but wow. The audacity.

I also remember seeing Gaslight Anthem in Buffalo and as they started playing Get hurt - which made me super psyched because it's one of my Gaslight favorites - this guy behind me sarcastically went "oh now they're playing the title track because they have to, great", and then proceeded to talk the whole time. What's wrong with people?
Back to top Go down
Casey
A Contender
A Contender
Casey

PostSubject: Re: The Gaslight Anthem Returns! Europe and North America Tour 2022   The Gaslight Anthem Returns! Europe and North America Tour 2022 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2022 8:08 pm

Harbortown wrote:
When was that? I remember reading about that at some point.

I don't get people disrespecting the band like that. I remember seeing Bon Iver in Santa Barbara 10 years ago - wow, time flies etc. - and this lady would LOUDLY say things like "Play Skinny love! For fuck's sake", at one point even pointing her middle fingers when they started playing yet another song she didn't want to hear. At that point I told her to shut the fuck up, which she thankfully did, but wow. The audacity.

I also remember seeing Gaslight Anthem in Buffalo and as they started playing Get hurt - which made me super psyched because it's one of my Gaslight favorites - this guy behind me sarcastically went "oh now they're playing the title track because they have to, great", and then proceeded to talk the whole time. What's wrong with people?

Haha yeah, I ranted about it at the time. It would have been on the Sleepwalkers tour I think. Brian offered to give the guy his money back to leave. Was super cringe given it was all acoustic/piano.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Gaslight Anthem Returns! Europe and North America Tour 2022   The Gaslight Anthem Returns! Europe and North America Tour 2022 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Gaslight Anthem Returns! Europe and North America Tour 2022
Page 1 of 1