DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Looking To Buy Or Trade For Convention Hall 2011 Poster

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shorestyle69
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
Shorestyle69

Looking To Buy Or Trade For Convention Hall 2011 Poster Empty
PostSubject: Looking To Buy Or Trade For Convention Hall 2011 Poster   Looking To Buy Or Trade For Convention Hall 2011 Poster Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2018 11:26 am

A few years back I sold my Convention Hall 2011 poster due to financial hardship. It was a really tough decision for me at the time since the print meant a real lot to me. It was the first time I met Brian. It was my girlfriends' first show. And there's gotta be one more reason....oh yeah...some guy named Bruce showed up. My video from that night ended up going viral, you've most likely seen it. Anyway, I'm looking to see if there's anyway possible to secure another copy of this. I have 10 years worth of prints I'm willing to trade, some recent, many old (Gaslight at the Wellmont, Gaslight at Radio City,  2009 '59 Sound Tour Poster, "Zombie Girl" poster from 2010,Horrible Crowes NYC/LA, Red Ferris Wheel Print, "Winter's Kiss" art print, etc etc, you get the idea lol) Anyone looking for anything in particular that they would trade this poster for? Let me know, because I just might have it. Thanks. I'd also just straight up buy it for a fair, reasonable, fan to fan price if need be. Send me a PM if you can help. Many thanks.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/RByrne89
SevenThreeTwo
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

Looking To Buy Or Trade For Convention Hall 2011 Poster Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking To Buy Or Trade For Convention Hall 2011 Poster   Looking To Buy Or Trade For Convention Hall 2011 Poster Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2018 10:15 pm

Sorry I can't help here but was curious how much you sold yours for if you don't mind my asking. I've been looking for that poster since that night - I was late to leave and it was sold out at merch by the time I got there. Still eats at me.
Back to top Go down

Looking To Buy Or Trade For Convention Hall 2011 Poster
Page 1 of 1