DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Brian Fallon & The Howling Weather US/CAN tour 2018

Go down 
+12
pleasepassthesoup
cowgirlwiththeblues
Shrewsbury_Stars
cmigs
dmwhalen
ivienco
Asmith1912
StitchesOnTheRadio
Roe
shiftynj
bt211
enola
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
miked331
A Contender
A Contender

Brian Fallon & The Howling Weather US/CAN tour 2018 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brian Fallon & The Howling Weather US/CAN tour 2018   Brian Fallon & The Howling Weather US/CAN tour 2018 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 06, 2017 1:15 pm

BKO5950505 wrote:
miked331 wrote:
enola wrote:
New Brian show on Jan 14 at the Count Basie Theater in Red Bank

https://t.co/0WxBXIIQVf

I got in. So pumped. Would rather it have been with the band but this open floor, intimate setting they claim seems interesting. And it's right down the road from me. Can't get better than that

How'd you get in? The ticket link says tickets go on sale "today" and at 12 PM EST...I'm confused...

Well they supposedly sent and email with links to people who bought Starland tickets, which I did but I never got the email. My friend who also bought Starland got the email and bought them.

My understanding is its exclusive (at least right now) to Starland purchasers.
Back to top Go down
BKO5950505
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
BKO5950505

PostSubject: Re: Brian Fallon & The Howling Weather US/CAN tour 2018   Brian Fallon & The Howling Weather US/CAN tour 2018 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 06, 2017 1:23 pm

miked331 wrote:
BKO5950505 wrote:
miked331 wrote:
enola wrote:

I got in. So pumped. Would rather it have been with the band but this open floor, intimate setting they claim seems interesting. And it's right down the road from me. Can't get better than that

How'd you get in? The ticket link says tickets go on sale "today" and at 12 PM EST...I'm confused...

Well they supposedly sent and email with links to people who bought Starland tickets, which I did but I never got the email. My friend who also bought Starland got the email and bought them.

Now I'm even more confused, lol...Thanks for the info. though.
Back to top Go down
pleasepassthesoup
A Contender
A Contender
pleasepassthesoup

PostSubject: Re: Brian Fallon & The Howling Weather US/CAN tour 2018   Brian Fallon & The Howling Weather US/CAN tour 2018 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 06, 2017 4:36 pm

miked331 wrote:
BKO5950505 wrote:
pleasepassthesoup wrote:
Not sure where (if anywhere) this belongs, but I guess I'll put it here:

https://twitter.com/GovBallNYC/status/937739862546972672

Latest clue for the Governor's Ball lineup has a picture that pretty clearly shows a high top sneaker and a sailor tattoo. Possible that it's not related to Brian or Gaslight at all, but it seems like a pretty good possibility.

So is Brian going to make an appearance or could there be (dare to dream?) a Gaslight reunion set?

Someone who "knows people" is stating it is in fact them...Fingers crossed!

I really hope it's true. I'm going to side with it's just Brian but will be beyond pumped if it's the band.

I love the Brian solo stuff. And I hope he continues it. Just hope it's solo albums in between TGA albums once they are actually back.

He's playing Brooklyn solo only a month before Gov Ball, though. Those big festivals usually have radius clauses that prevent you from playing other shows in the area too close in time to the festival.

Plus, as much as I love Brian, I'm not sure he's big enough solo to warrant the festival using him as one of the clues to get people hyped for the event. A Gaslight reunion would be something they'd be more likely to want to promote like that.
Back to top Go down
bt211
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: Brian Fallon & The Howling Weather US/CAN tour 2018   Brian Fallon & The Howling Weather US/CAN tour 2018 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 06, 2017 9:22 pm

BKO5950505 wrote:
miked331 wrote:
BKO5950505 wrote:
miked331 wrote:
enola wrote:

Now I'm even more confused, lol...Thanks for the info. though.

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU for the tip. I had purchased Starland tickets but have had so much going on lately that I completely overlooked the email with the offer yesterday. Just found the email, followed the link and got my tickets Very Happy
Back to top Go down
shiftynj
A Contender
A Contender
shiftynj

PostSubject: Re: Brian Fallon & The Howling Weather US/CAN tour 2018   Brian Fallon & The Howling Weather US/CAN tour 2018 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 07, 2017 6:14 pm

I didn't get an email and I have Starland tix so I am wondering if it was based on a particular credit card, etc.
Back to top Go down
http://vergeofjordan.blogspot.com
bt211
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: Brian Fallon & The Howling Weather US/CAN tour 2018   Brian Fallon & The Howling Weather US/CAN tour 2018 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 07, 2017 9:44 pm

shiftynj wrote:
I didn't get an email and I have Starland tix so I am wondering if it was based on a particular credit card, etc.  

Not sure. I bought one Starland ticket through the fan presale and then one ticket with the Amex presale. I would expect that they'll eventually release more tickets to the general public.
Back to top Go down
shiftynj
A Contender
A Contender
shiftynj

PostSubject: Re: Brian Fallon & The Howling Weather US/CAN tour 2018   Brian Fallon & The Howling Weather US/CAN tour 2018 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 02, 2018 1:39 pm

I saw Andy Diamond Friday night at the Dave Hause/Jared Hart show and asked him what the deal is with this Count Basie show, which is still not listed on their web site or his Facebook page. I was confused about it being GA when there are seats in the theater, and asked how many tickets were sold.

He showed me a video clip of a crew building a platform above the seats, which corroborates with what I was told on the phone by the venue. He said it is about 450 people. I'm guessing what tickets have been sold are all there are, as they don't seem to be making any attempt to create buzz about it.
Back to top Go down
http://vergeofjordan.blogspot.com
enola
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
enola

PostSubject: Re: Brian Fallon & The Howling Weather US/CAN tour 2018   Brian Fallon & The Howling Weather US/CAN tour 2018 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 03, 2018 3:47 am

In-store for The Soundgarden in Maryland added
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/manu74
LuceroDiehard
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
LuceroDiehard

PostSubject: B   Brian Fallon & The Howling Weather US/CAN tour 2018 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 03, 2018 10:10 am

Brian Fallon & The Howling Weather US/CAN tour 2018 - Page 2 Captur10
Back to top Go down
http://bobbyw24.tumblr.com/archive
bigbug
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: Brian Fallon & The Howling Weather US/CAN tour 2018   Brian Fallon & The Howling Weather US/CAN tour 2018 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2018 11:32 am

Hi! What time has Brian typically been taking the stage? Going to the LA show tonight and this would be incredibly helpful to know. Thank you!

EDIT: Called venue. Doors open 8pm, Ruston Kelley 9pm, Brian Fallon 10pm.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brian Fallon & The Howling Weather US/CAN tour 2018   Brian Fallon & The Howling Weather US/CAN tour 2018 - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Brian Fallon & The Howling Weather US/CAN tour 2018
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2