DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Brian Fallon NYC November 1st

Go down 
+5
SirBrad
shiftynj
JacksSmirkingRevenge
fatbench
cmigs
9 posters
AuthorMessage
cmigs
A Contender
A Contender

Brian Fallon NYC November 1st Empty
PostSubject: Brian playing NYC 11/1   Brian Fallon NYC November 1st Icon_minitimeTue Oct 24, 2017 3:14 pm

Link here: https://www.ticketfly.com/purchase/event/1583478?pc=1

Are we sure they went on sale? Saw the FB post about an hour after it went up and it says no tickets available. If it's a small space, I'd believe it sold fast, but just want to confirm tickets are gone so I don't keep refreshing that damn page.
Back to top Go down
fatbench
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: Brian Fallon NYC November 1st   Brian Fallon NYC November 1st Icon_minitimeTue Oct 24, 2017 7:14 pm

Ugh, why did he have to post this in the middle of the work day? Just checked my instagram and saw this show announced. I've been through this enough times to know that checking for these tickets 5 hours after they went on sale would not be good enough. It's rough on the wallet having to buy tickets to all of these intimate shows on stubhub.
Back to top Go down
JacksSmirkingRevenge
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: Brian Fallon NYC November 1st   Brian Fallon NYC November 1st Icon_minitimeTue Oct 24, 2017 7:41 pm

fatbench wrote:
Ugh, why did he have to post this in the middle of the work day?  Just checked my instagram and saw this show announced.  I've been through this enough times to know that checking for these tickets 5 hours after they went on sale would not be good enough.  It's rough on the wallet having to buy tickets to all of these intimate shows on stubhub.  

Seriously.  Congrats to those lucky souls who happened to be looking at Twitter at 1:30, geez....now on StubHub for the low, low price of $150 each.
Back to top Go down
fatbench
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: Brian Fallon NYC November 1st   Brian Fallon NYC November 1st Icon_minitimeTue Oct 24, 2017 8:44 pm

It's a long shot, but if anyone on this forum with tickets has a friend bail on them, I'll happily buy the ticket and your beers for the night!
Back to top Go down
shiftynj
A Contender
A Contender
shiftynj

PostSubject: Re: Brian Fallon NYC November 1st   Brian Fallon NYC November 1st Icon_minitimeTue Oct 24, 2017 9:10 pm

fatbench wrote:
Ugh, why did he have to post this in the middle of the work day?  Just checked my instagram and saw this show announced.  I've been through this enough times to know that checking for these tickets 5 hours after they went on sale would not be good enough.  It's rough on the wallet having to buy tickets to all of these intimate shows on stubhub.  

Yeah, I won't even. Love the guy but that's too rich for my blood. Here's hoping we still get our Crossroads shows.
Back to top Go down
http://vergeofjordan.blogspot.com
fatbench
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Brian Fallon NYC November 1st   Brian Fallon NYC November 1st Icon_minitimeTue Oct 24, 2017 11:37 pm

Random trade offer: Your Brian Fallon NYC ticket (11/1) for my LCD Soundystem ticket (have a few different nights of their December run in Brooklyn). Willing to trade 1-for-1 or 2-for-2. LCD is also amazing live! Maybe?!
Back to top Go down
SirBrad
Wooderson
Wooderson

PostSubject: Re: Brian Fallon NYC November 1st   Brian Fallon NYC November 1st Icon_minitimeThu Oct 26, 2017 1:48 am

Anyone know much about the Public Arts? Specifically capacity?
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/bradmhouser
shiftynj
A Contender
A Contender
shiftynj

PostSubject: Re: Brian Fallon NYC November 1st   Brian Fallon NYC November 1st Icon_minitimeFri Oct 27, 2017 2:55 pm

It's inside the new Public Hotel, which is an Ian Schraeger boutique hotel. Here's the room layout, looks like about 75 seats.

Brian Fallon NYC November 1st Screen10
Back to top Go down
cruzila
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
cruzila

PostSubject: Re: Brian Fallon NYC November 1st   Brian Fallon NYC November 1st Icon_minitimeWed Nov 01, 2017 2:41 pm

Hello,  It's been a while since I've posted, but I am unable to make the show tonight.  I have tickets available at Will Call.  I just spoke with someone at Public Arts and they indicated all you would need to do is provide my name.    I can send you a copy of my order receipt from ticketfly if you'd like.  Please send me a message if interested.
Back to top Go down
cruzila
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
cruzila

PostSubject: Re: Brian Fallon NYC November 1st   Brian Fallon NYC November 1st Icon_minitimeWed Nov 01, 2017 5:13 pm

cruzila wrote:
Hello,  It's been a while since I've posted, but I am unable to make the show tonight.  I have tickets available at Will Call.  I just spoke with someone at Public Arts and they indicated all you would need to do is provide my name.    I can send you a copy of my order receipt from ticketfly if you'd like.  Please send me a message if interested.

Sorry, I am getting differing feedback as to the process for transferring Will Call tickets.  My apologies and will respond to those who've showed interest and once I have more details I will respond to private messages. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
miked331
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: Brian Fallon NYC November 1st   Brian Fallon NYC November 1st Icon_minitimeThu Nov 02, 2017 1:14 am

Show was great. A little short but great. Awesome venue.

Have a video of the new song - Let Your Prayers Get to Heaven or something like that

Is it ok to post?
Back to top Go down
enola
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
enola

PostSubject: Re: Brian Fallon NYC November 1st   Brian Fallon NYC November 1st Icon_minitimeThu Nov 02, 2017 3:27 am

miked331 wrote:
Show was great. A little short but great. Awesome venue.

Have a video of the new song - Let Your Prayers Get to Heaven or something like that

Is it ok to post?

Sure! Can you post in a seperate thread though please?
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/manu74
enola
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
enola

PostSubject: Re: Brian Fallon NYC November 1st   Brian Fallon NYC November 1st Icon_minitimeThu Nov 02, 2017 3:31 am

Setlist:
https://www.instagram.com/p/Ba-bFT6lK1e/
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/manu74
SirBrad
Wooderson
Wooderson

PostSubject: Re: Brian Fallon NYC November 1st   Brian Fallon NYC November 1st Icon_minitimeThu Nov 02, 2017 10:59 am

How long was that show? Doesn't seem like it could have been much more than 1:15.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/bradmhouser
shiftynj
A Contender
A Contender
shiftynj

PostSubject: Re: Brian Fallon NYC November 1st   Brian Fallon NYC November 1st Icon_minitimeThu Nov 02, 2017 11:21 am

SirBrad wrote:
How long was that show?  Doesn't seem like it could have been much more than 1:15.

Thereabouts. set list Still good though; got to hear two from the new album (including "forget me not" of course) and the sound was on point.

Back to top Go down
Shrewsbury_Stars
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Shrewsbury_Stars

PostSubject: Re: Brian Fallon NYC November 1st   Brian Fallon NYC November 1st Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2018 4:06 pm

Thinking back to what a great show this was and how great it was to hear Prayers for the first time.

Great photo by Jay Archbold https://www.instagram.com/p/BbAShmvl8nl/?taken-by=jayarchbold

I'm the dork in the front with the ear plugs in.

Brian Fallon NYC November 1st 2d0x6c8
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brian Fallon NYC November 1st   Brian Fallon NYC November 1st Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Brian Fallon NYC November 1st
Page 1 of 1