DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Asbury Park Football Club

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
sickgirlesther
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
sickgirlesther

Asbury Park Football Club Empty
PostSubject: Asbury Park Football Club   Asbury Park Football Club Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2016 6:47 pm

Hope I'm posting in the right category, I was wondering if some of you guys purchased a shirt from Ian's football club? I want to buy one for someone but I'd like to know about the sizing, and if the shipping is fast.
I can't ask on the Facebook group because I don't want the person to see. Thanks for your help!
Back to top Go down
shiftynj
A Contender
A Contender
shiftynj

PostSubject: Re: Asbury Park Football Club   Asbury Park Football Club Icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2016 10:17 am

I haven't but I want to. Tell me your specific questions (in a PM if you want) and I'll be glad to ask so it's not coming from you.
Back to top Go down
http://vergeofjordan.blogspot.com
shiftynj
A Contender
A Contender
shiftynj

PostSubject: Re: Asbury Park Football Club   Asbury Park Football Club Icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2016 10:41 am

I found this online. The base "supporter" which appears to be the only tee available right now is printed on a Gildan tee. Another site had this to say about their sizing:

How Gildan Ultra Cotton T-Shirts Fit

The Gildan Ultra Cotton T-Shirt is considered to be our most popular shirt style. It is affordable, heavy weight, 6.1oz 100% cotton, and comes in over 50 colors. It also offers a wide range of sizes, with certain colors going up to 6XL. The sizing is somewhat generous, running a bit larger than a standard shirt. It is pre-shrunk, so it should not shrink in the wash, as long as you follow the CustomInk Care Instructions.
Back to top Go down
sickgirlesther
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
sickgirlesther

PostSubject: Re: Asbury Park Football Club   Asbury Park Football Club Icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2016 3:34 am

Thank you it helps a lot to know it's a Gildan shirt! I was able to compare the ones I have and I don't think they run big at all. I got some Fallon and Jared men shirts I got on last tour and though I'm a tiny girl I can wear them without looking like a bum. I checked a Fruit of the Loom shirt of the same size and it is much bigger! I think I'm going to order one in Medium since I was hesitating between S and M.
If you have a moment I wouldn't mind if you asked who from the FB group ordered already to have other advices, and to know about the shipping.
Thanks for your help and sorry for the late reply but the forum was taking so long to load these days.
Back to top Go down
shiftynj
A Contender
A Contender
shiftynj

PostSubject: Re: Asbury Park Football Club   Asbury Park Football Club Icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2016 9:43 am

I ordered the basic fan shirt as everything else I wanted appeared to be sold out. That was on Tuesday and I have not gotten a shipping notice yet (plus I'm in the US so I don't know if timing will be the same as to France) but they did reply directly to my question within hours.
Back to top Go down
shiftynj
A Contender
A Contender
shiftynj

PostSubject: Re: Asbury Park Football Club   Asbury Park Football Club Icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2016 7:03 pm

I got my shirt, took about a week. It's pretty darn big.
Back to top Go down
shiftynj
A Contender
A Contender
shiftynj

PostSubject: Re: Asbury Park Football Club   Asbury Park Football Club Icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2016 7:11 pm

I really loved the 2016 away jersey but they sold out in only a few hours. I wish they would make more.
Back to top Go down
sickgirlesther
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
sickgirlesther

PostSubject: Re: Asbury Park Football Club   Asbury Park Football Club Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2016 5:11 am

That's great news, I'm going to order today. So would you suggest I take a smallest size?
Back to top Go down
shiftynj
A Contender
A Contender
shiftynj

PostSubject: Re: Asbury Park Football Club   Asbury Park Football Club Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2016 10:47 am

Hard to say. You said you had some familiarity with the brand and they seem to be consistent, so I'd probably order the same size as one that fits you well.

I am 180# and weightlift and I have both men's medium and large shirts from them. Either fit okay, the medium is snug in the chest and arms on me, the large is loose but tolerable, not like a tent.
Back to top Go down
sickgirlesther
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
sickgirlesther

PostSubject: Re: Asbury Park Football Club   Asbury Park Football Club Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2016 1:44 pm

So I finally placed my order last thursday, it left New-York yesterday.
I chose a size S because I noticed the Gildan shirts I wear myself are some kind of slim fit, which explains why they look ok on me. I think these ones are regular shirts and will be a bit larger.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Asbury Park Football Club   Asbury Park Football Club Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Asbury Park Football Club
Page 1 of 1