DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Face Culture interview Brian Fallon

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Anya_TGA
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Anya_TGA

Face Culture interview Brian Fallon Empty
PostSubject: Face Culture interview Brian Fallon   Face Culture interview Brian Fallon Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2016 6:29 pm

found a 'new' interview of Brian Fallon

Part 1:

Part 2:

Back to top Go down
HorribleCrowe
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
HorribleCrowe

PostSubject: Re: Face Culture interview Brian Fallon   Face Culture interview Brian Fallon Icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2016 9:19 am

interviewer did far too much of his past, not much about his present. quite a shame, also, the interview is kind of a freak for researching so much of his history. none the less, good answers brian.
Back to top Go down
cowgirlwiththeblues
Wooderson
Wooderson
cowgirlwiththeblues

PostSubject: Re: Face Culture interview Brian Fallon   Face Culture interview Brian Fallon Icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2016 5:54 pm

I found this one really interesting; I'd much rather see an in-depth interview on a single topic than the same half a dozen questions about the new record.

The interviewer was a little slow on the uptake at times though, and asked for clarification on things that were really obvious!

Thanks for sharing!
Back to top Go down
Anya_TGA
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Anya_TGA

PostSubject: Re: Face Culture interview Brian Fallon   Face Culture interview Brian Fallon Icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2016 6:36 pm

you're welcome...I found it by chance, I wanted to check something on youtube and then the interview appeared on my youtube page...
Back to top Go down
cmigs
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: Face Culture interview Brian Fallon   Face Culture interview Brian Fallon Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2016 6:55 pm

I think that was quite valuable, actually - to hear the way Brian thinks about developing artistic skills and his own development, was fascinating.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Face Culture interview Brian Fallon   Face Culture interview Brian Fallon Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Face Culture interview Brian Fallon
Page 1 of 1