DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dutch fan from Berlin

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
BlogAndRoll
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

Dutch fan from Berlin Empty
PostSubject: Dutch fan from Berlin   Dutch fan from Berlin Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 4:44 pm

Hey guys,

Nice to meet all of you, glad to have found this message board. I'm based in Berlin, orginally from The Netherlands. I have been following The Gaslight Anthem for a few years now, starting in 2008 when I discover The '59 Sound. Saw them for the first in 2009 at De Melkweg in Amsterdam. Later that same year, I was lucky enough to be at the Hard Rock Calling gig in Hyde Park where they opened for Bruce (big Springsteen fan as well) and the two famous duets they did that day.

Last Thursday I saw Brian Fallon at his solo gig in Berlin. I had a great time. Nice to see him in such a small and intimate venue - he told some funny stories and of course played great music.

Also here for a bit of shameless self promotion. Just recently started a concert blog called Blog And Roll (I can't post links but you can find the site by entering the name followed by .net in your browser ;-)). On there, I will regularly posts photos and short reports from concerts I visit. You will find some Gaslight/Brian Fallon content as well. When you have some time, pay a visit and let me know what you think!

Keep rocking!

Dutch fan from Berlin BrianFallon01Featured
Back to top Go down
http://blogandroll.net
Anya_TGA
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Anya_TGA

PostSubject: Re: Dutch fan from Berlin   Dutch fan from Berlin Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 5:21 pm

welcome
Back to top Go down
loazis
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
loazis

PostSubject: Re: Dutch fan from Berlin   Dutch fan from Berlin Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2016 11:47 am

Welcome!

What made you exchange our cold little country for Berlin (aside from Berlin being a great city)?
Back to top Go down
BlogAndRoll
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: Dutch fan from Berlin   Dutch fan from Berlin Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2016 5:41 pm

Thanks both!
Well, exactly that fact - that Berlin is a great city. I love the vibe, a lot of things going on still very relaxed. It's a wonderful place to live!
Back to top Go down
http://blogandroll.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dutch fan from Berlin   Dutch fan from Berlin Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dutch fan from Berlin
Page 1 of 1