DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A fan from NJ, how original

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
shiftynj
A Contender
A Contender
shiftynj

A fan from NJ, how original Empty
PostSubject: A fan from NJ, how original   A fan from NJ, how original Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2016 12:17 pm

Hey folks, was glad to discover this forum while scouring Twitter for clips of Saturday’s show at Starland Ballroom. I have been a fan of TGA since the summer of 2010 when another band I love, Chamberlain, opened for them at Penn’s Landing. Since then have probably seen them about six times and sorry I didn’t know about them sooner. Because of TGA I now also follow Chuck Ragan/Hot Water Music, Dave Hause/The Loved Ones and Jared Hart/The Scandals among others. If you are a last.fm user I am ShiftyNJ on there too.

I recognize I am probably a fossil on here, but I promise I’m very immature for my… wait, that doesn’t sound good. Anyway I’m not letting my advanced age stop me from going out while my peers are home worn out from all that adulting.

Biggest regret: Not getting at ticket to the Asbury Park show in Dec 2011. I told my friend “It’s Asbury Park, it’s Christmas, and they’re not even touring. Watch, Springsteen will show up!” And guess what? -_-
Back to top Go down
http://vergeofjordan.blogspot.com
Anya_TGA
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Anya_TGA

PostSubject: Re: A fan from NJ, how original   A fan from NJ, how original Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2016 3:17 pm

welcome to the forum
Back to top Go down
shiftynj
A Contender
A Contender
shiftynj

PostSubject: Re: A fan from NJ, how original   A fan from NJ, how original Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 11:54 pm

Anya_TGA wrote:
welcome to the forum

Thank you!
Back to top Go down
riversedge
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
riversedge

PostSubject: Re: A fan from NJ, how original   A fan from NJ, how original Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2016 8:47 pm

Chamberlain are awesome!
Back to top Go down
shiftynj
A Contender
A Contender
shiftynj

PostSubject: Re: A fan from NJ, how original   A fan from NJ, how original Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2016 10:42 am

riversedge wrote:
Chamberlain are awesome!

Right? I just wish I had "discovered" them sooner. FML.

No
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A fan from NJ, how original   A fan from NJ, how original Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A fan from NJ, how original
Page 1 of 1