DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Infinite Merch

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
janoSK
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
janoSK

Infinite Merch Empty
PostSubject: Infinite Merch   Infinite Merch Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2015 3:19 am

I ordered 2 t-shirts from Infinitemerch.com, I payed for them with my card, recieved order confirmation (12. november 2015) but I haven´t heard from them since. No shipping notice, no answers on my emails... And yes, money left my account.
They noted in their terms and conditions, that shipping may take up to 5 weeks to reach some destination, which is quite a long time to send something from USA to Europe, but whatever.

Do you have any experiences with Infinitemerch? I thought they are serious buisness, but now, when I looked for it, I found some other bad reviews on their facebook.

I will give them time till end of this week and if I won´t recieve any answer or my t-shirts, then I´m contacting my bank to report fraud. Is there any bureau in USA where I can report them?

Thanks
Back to top Go down
sickgirlesther
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
sickgirlesther

Infinite Merch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infinite Merch   Infinite Merch Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2015 6:26 am

I don't think I ever ordered from them but please keep us updated, I was thinking about ordering a hoodie.
But have you seen the post on the Gaslight FaceBook stating that the official webstore is Urban Robot?
Back to top Go down
janoSK
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
janoSK

Infinite Merch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infinite Merch   Infinite Merch Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2015 2:01 pm

I contacted my bank and they said it is no problem to charge the money back, but I have to visit bank office where my account was created and personally report fraud. It is also better if I bring emails which I sent to the Infinite Merch. I will go there on friday because the bank account was created in bank 200km away.

I know about Urban Robot but I really wanted The Horrible Crowes - Bicycle t-shirt, which I found only at Infinite Merch.
Back to top Go down
janoSK
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
janoSK

Infinite Merch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infinite Merch   Infinite Merch Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2015 2:20 pm

So I visited my bank and reported fraud. Now they have 45 days to solve it.
Back to top Go down
janoSK
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
janoSK

Infinite Merch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infinite Merch   Infinite Merch Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2016 3:51 am

I recieved my money back last month, so this case is closed.
My advice for everyone: Don´t buy anything from Infinite Merch.
Back to top Go down
sickgirlesther
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
sickgirlesther

Infinite Merch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infinite Merch   Infinite Merch Icon_minitimeMon Feb 29, 2016 10:25 am

Thanks for the update. I emailed them just to check if they were still in business but got no answer so nevermind about that nice hoodie they had.
Back to top Go down
SirBrad
Wooderson
Wooderson

Infinite Merch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infinite Merch   Infinite Merch Icon_minitimeMon Feb 29, 2016 7:07 pm

I've emailed them at least a half dozen times over the past 12-18 months and get nothing in return.

I imagine the entire Fan Club thing is dead as well since my order was never fulfilled.

Really brutal and the worst overall experience I've ever had with a bands merchandising. And I've been buying stuff online for almost 2 decades.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/bradmhouser
sickgirlesther
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
sickgirlesther

Infinite Merch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infinite Merch   Infinite Merch Icon_minitimeMon Feb 29, 2016 7:58 pm

It's a shame... I never had any problem ordering online before so I'm grateful I found this thread otherwise I would have order from Infinite Merch without doubting about them.
Back to top Go down
Anya_TGA
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Anya_TGA

Infinite Merch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infinite Merch   Infinite Merch Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2016 8:33 pm

it's really a shame...I ordered some stuff over infinite merch..I think that was in 2013 or so and everything was perfect..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Infinite Merch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infinite Merch   Infinite Merch Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Infinite Merch
Page 1 of 1