DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Brian Fallon & The Crowes European Tour 2016

Go down 
+54
BereasaTGA
iamthekrisi
Attax
shiftynj
HolyBreakOfDay
dvddubbingguy
FrankTheTank
BlogAndRoll
Krusimo
likeahurricane
funsaimandignite
f1schu111
kjakm
Prisoner
StitchesOnTheRadio
Shrewsbury_Stars
crsmsi
songs like a comfort
mja271
Keele
Jerseyrain
Christophe
steady now steady now
Fail
ivienco
HorribleCrowe
The_River
ProMayhem
Klown
_rebekka_
howkflakegirl1
sinkorswimmydear
labluedahlia
janoSK
loazis
sickgirlesther
elbgoddess
poormrpitiful
Stejza
jac185
VanillaMintFusion
luckyman
Ashburtongeorge
McPhist0
Anya_TGA
\m/aria
CapedAvenger
cowgirlwiththeblues
wearenowhere
Ryan
aelliott88
mingus
StoneColdJuliet
enola
58 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
enola
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
enola

Brian Fallon & The Crowes European Tour 2016 - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brian Fallon & The Crowes European Tour 2016   Brian Fallon & The Crowes European Tour 2016 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2016 4:31 am

Setlist Koko

Brian Fallon & The Crowes European Tour 2016 - Page 7 Image11
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/manu74
Prisoner
Wooderson
Wooderson
Prisoner

PostSubject: Re: Brian Fallon & The Crowes European Tour 2016   Brian Fallon & The Crowes European Tour 2016 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2016 5:13 am

Video Games? Is that a new song?

edit: it's a Lana del Rey cover
Back to top Go down
steady now steady now
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steady now steady now

PostSubject: Re: Brian Fallon & The Crowes European Tour 2016   Brian Fallon & The Crowes European Tour 2016 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2016 6:57 am

Great time at Koko last night. 'Video Games' was a treat (I love that song), and Brian's stories and banter were top class, especially the US election & Twitter one. Also got to meet 'ivienco' Very Happy and caught up with other Saints, as well as Brian, Alex R. and Ian.

The music was great, though I am not sure that those wonderfully subtle songs from Elsie, even the more forceful ones, necessarily benefit from being played this hard and loud.

No Gaslight covers and Brian only played for 1.15 hours, though the revised stage times I saw had him on from 8.30pm to 9.50pm, so he could have fitted in a few more. Still, it was all good. Now bring on St Pancras.

Here are two photos from Koko:

Brian Fallon & The Crowes European Tour 2016 - Page 7 BFkoko201612sm

Brian Fallon & The Crowes European Tour 2016 - Page 7 BFkoko20163sm

More photos at http://www.gaslightanthem.org/koko2016.htm
Back to top Go down
http://www.gaslightanthem.org
ivienco
A Contender
A Contender
ivienco

PostSubject: Re: Brian Fallon & The Crowes European Tour 2016   Brian Fallon & The Crowes European Tour 2016 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2016 7:15 am

YES! Thanks for stopping by and say hi, Alexander, I'm really glad we met! The shows so far have been AMAZING and Brian is just the sweetest, his attitude towards his fans just made it all worth it. I'm happy I decided to do this crazy tour, this is going to be imprinted in my mind as one of the best experiences ever (or until my brain cells die).
Thanks everyone for being nice and hope to meet more of you in the remaining three shows!!! Off to Nottingham right now!
Back to top Go down
Anya_TGA
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Anya_TGA

PostSubject: Re: Brian Fallon & The Crowes European Tour 2016   Brian Fallon & The Crowes European Tour 2016 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2016 7:05 pm

where did you meet Brian and the guys? at the merch table or outside the venue?
Back to top Go down
cowgirlwiththeblues
Wooderson
Wooderson
cowgirlwiththeblues

PostSubject: Re: Brian Fallon & The Crowes European Tour 2016   Brian Fallon & The Crowes European Tour 2016 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2016 7:23 pm

Nottingham was amazing. So proud of my home venue!
Back to top Go down
cowgirlwiththeblues
Wooderson
Wooderson
cowgirlwiththeblues

PostSubject: Re: Brian Fallon & The Crowes European Tour 2016   Brian Fallon & The Crowes European Tour 2016 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2016 8:41 am

Anya_TGA wrote:

Jared has been at the merch table every night, but I haven't seen anyone else there.  There were a LOT of people waiting for Brian at the bus last night, I've no idea how long he was out there, but we went of for a couple of pints and when we came back (hotel was next door to the venue) he was still there with a queue of half a dozen or so, so I got to meet him after all.  Which was amazing of course!

Good luck, I hope you get to meet him and give him everyone's letters!
Back to top Go down
kjakm
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: Brian Fallon & The Crowes European Tour 2016   Brian Fallon & The Crowes European Tour 2016 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2016 10:35 am

Anyone know details on the St. Pancras show? Will there be support or is just Brian & The Crowes? I'd love to see Good Old War again, they were great at Koko.
Back to top Go down
funsaimandignite
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: Brian Fallon & The Crowes European Tour 2016   Brian Fallon & The Crowes European Tour 2016 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2016 11:46 am

Do you know if there are in-store-concerts planned, especially for Munich?
Back to top Go down
Anya_TGA
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Anya_TGA

PostSubject: Re: Brian Fallon & The Crowes European Tour 2016   Brian Fallon & The Crowes European Tour 2016 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2016 7:08 pm

cowgirlwiththeblues wrote:
Anya_TGA wrote:

Jared has been at the merch table every night, but I haven't seen anyone else there.  There were a LOT of people waiting for Brian at the bus last night, I've no idea how long he was out there, but we went of for a couple of pints and when we came back (hotel was next door to the venue) he was still there with a queue of half a dozen or so, so I got to meet him after all.  Which was amazing of course!

Good luck, I hope you get to meet him and give him everyone's letters!

oh ok...that's cool

thanks Smile I also hope so! I will leave a message in the forum about his reaction
Back to top Go down
Anya_TGA
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Anya_TGA

PostSubject: Re: Brian Fallon & The Crowes European Tour 2016   Brian Fallon & The Crowes European Tour 2016 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2016 7:15 pm

funsaimandignite wrote:
Do you know if there are in-store-concerts planned, especially for Munich?

hmm..don't think that anything is announced yet
Back to top Go down
ivienco
A Contender
A Contender
ivienco

PostSubject: Re: Brian Fallon & The Crowes European Tour 2016   Brian Fallon & The Crowes European Tour 2016 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 12:20 pm

Anya, what cowgirlwiththeblues said, I also waited for him outside the venue (three times, actually, haha I wasn't going to cause I felt kinda embarrassed but I'm glad I did it anyway), you may have to wait for a bit but it's def worth it!!!!
Back to top Go down
ivienco
A Contender
A Contender
ivienco

PostSubject: Re: Brian Fallon & The Crowes European Tour 2016   Brian Fallon & The Crowes European Tour 2016 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 12:21 pm

And Ian, Alex and the rest are much easier to see since they load and unload their own stuff so after they're done with that you can totally talk to them Wink
Back to top Go down
Anya_TGA
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Anya_TGA

PostSubject: Re: Brian Fallon & The Crowes European Tour 2016   Brian Fallon & The Crowes European Tour 2016 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 6:57 pm

ivienco wrote:
Anya, what cowgirlwiththeblues said, I also waited for him outside the venue (three times, actually, haha I wasn't going to cause I felt kinda embarrassed but I'm glad I did it anyway), you may have to wait for a bit but it's def worth it!!!!

ok thank you very much..of course I will wait and if it will last for the whole night..I dont care

where did you wait? outside the venue or at the 'backstage' exit?
Back to top Go down
Fail
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
Fail

PostSubject: Re: Brian Fallon & The Crowes European Tour 2016   Brian Fallon & The Crowes European Tour 2016 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 7:47 pm

CapedAvenger wrote:
Fail wrote:
CapedAvenger wrote:
Very good gig last night. Really enjoyed it.

Anyone have/remember/write down the set list? The one on setlist.fm is only partial.

It was partial, because I'm terrible at remembering songs.  Very Happy

It's been updated fully now.
Good job.

I'm still a bit confused though - I only remember there being one song I didn't recognise, towards the end, which must be Low Love. So I can't think what the unknown song could be.

I'm not sure to be honest. I'm always terrible at remembering what I have or haven't heard at a show - for an example of this, I went to an instore thing today for Frightened Rabbit and I'd forgotten one of the songs by the time I got home and they only played 5!!

The St Pancras gig sounds fantastic, from what I've heard/seen on twitter about it. Even more gutted that I couldn't get a ticket for it. Especially considering he chucked National Anthem in there - one of my favourite songs and one I've not seen them play live.
Back to top Go down
cowgirlwiththeblues
Wooderson
Wooderson
cowgirlwiththeblues

PostSubject: Re: Brian Fallon & The Crowes European Tour 2016   Brian Fallon & The Crowes European Tour 2016 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:06 pm

Anya_TGA wrote:

In Nottingham, it was out by the bus. The car park is actually barriered off, but it's about ten feet from the bus, so he could obviously see the queue. I also saw people waiting near the bus at the London venue, but no idea how they got on!
Back to top Go down
labluedahlia
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: Brian Fallon & The Crowes European Tour 2016   Brian Fallon & The Crowes European Tour 2016 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2016 3:13 pm

Michelle Records postet that Brian will play at 1.30h. Smile
Back to top Go down
Christophe
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Christophe

PostSubject: Re: Brian Fallon & The Crowes European Tour 2016   Brian Fallon & The Crowes European Tour 2016 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2016 5:18 pm

Went to Bristol on Sunday and just want to say that it was very special.  So many highlights, the whole show was just a joy.  I particularly liked the instumental breakdown bit in the middle of A Wonderful Life.  

I wish I had a Brian Fallon gig to look forward to every week, it really does pull you out of everything else that's going on in your life and give you something to hang on to. I could never thank Brian enough for what is music has meant to me over the years. 'Stay the same, don't ever change...'
Back to top Go down
cowgirlwiththeblues
Wooderson
Wooderson
cowgirlwiththeblues

PostSubject: Re: Brian Fallon & The Crowes European Tour 2016   Brian Fallon & The Crowes European Tour 2016 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2016 5:30 pm

Just curious as to how many of the other shows the harmonica came out at? He played it at Birmingham and I was hugely excited, but not at the other two full band shows. (Hi, my name's Becca and I'm addicted to harmonica!)
Back to top Go down
Anya_TGA
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Anya_TGA

PostSubject: Re: Brian Fallon & The Crowes European Tour 2016   Brian Fallon & The Crowes European Tour 2016 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2016 6:52 pm

Anya_TGA wrote:

In Nottingham, it was out by the bus.  The car park is actually barriered  off, but it's about ten feet from the bus, so he could obviously see the queue.  I also saw people waiting near the bus at the London venue, but no idea how they got on!

ok thanks...I will try to catch him by the bus...there are the best chances... (except for Luxembourg last year, I waited by the bus and then the bus drove away haha..to be fair...they had an early load in and they answered on my tweet)
Back to top Go down
The_River
A Contender
A Contender
The_River

PostSubject: Re: Brian Fallon & The Crowes European Tour 2016   Brian Fallon & The Crowes European Tour 2016 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2016 5:21 am

Anya_TGA wrote:
Anya_TGA wrote:

In Nottingham, it was out by the bus.  The car park is actually barriered  off, but it's about ten feet from the bus, so he could obviously see the queue.  I also saw people waiting near the bus at the London venue, but no idea how they got on!

ok thanks...I will try to catch him by the bus...there are the best chances... (except for Luxembourg last year, I waited by the bus and then the bus drove away haha..to be fair...they had an early load in and they answered on my tweet)

I remember Luxembourg, they really had a very long drive and had to drive as soon as they were packed and ready.
Yesterday Brian was in front of the venue at the end of the gig, he was really nice and had a great talk with many people, about religion and politics. The whole crew is just a bunch of fantastic human beings. Love them all.

Antwerpen setlist:Brian Fallon & The Crowes European Tour 2016 - Page 7 IMG_20160412_205134_zpsv1jfkbeu
'Brian' was Linoleum by Nofx with Jared on acoustic guitars.
Back to top Go down
Anya_TGA
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Anya_TGA

PostSubject: Re: Brian Fallon & The Crowes European Tour 2016   Brian Fallon & The Crowes European Tour 2016 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2016 7:07 pm

you were also at the show in Luxembourg? that's cool

wow thanks..I hope he will also do that in Cologne

awesome setlist! you got Mojo Hand, Rosemary and Teenage Dream!!! I am so jealous!
Back to top Go down
Prisoner
Wooderson
Wooderson
Prisoner

PostSubject: Re: Brian Fallon & The Crowes European Tour 2016   Brian Fallon & The Crowes European Tour 2016 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2016 7:57 pm

We also got Teenage Dream in Amsterdam. And Navesink Banks by Brian solo which was amazing!
Back to top Go down
loazis
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
loazis

PostSubject: Re: Brian Fallon & The Crowes European Tour 2016   Brian Fallon & The Crowes European Tour 2016 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2016 5:09 am

Amsterdam was a great show. The Horrible Crowes material was really amazing! All sounded so crisp and evolved. Jared on backing vocals is a great addition.

I also loved how we got to hear Teenage Dream, crowd reaction was great.
Back to top Go down
ivienco
A Contender
A Contender
ivienco

PostSubject: Re: Brian Fallon & The Crowes European Tour 2016   Brian Fallon & The Crowes European Tour 2016 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2016 11:31 am

I would say I'm jealous cause you got Teenage Dream and Linoleum but what I lived this past week was so special I just can't be Smile I'm so happy for you all!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brian Fallon & The Crowes European Tour 2016   Brian Fallon & The Crowes European Tour 2016 - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Brian Fallon & The Crowes European Tour 2016
Page 7 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next