A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchRegisterLog in

Hello from the Dirty South!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
pmorris1916
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

Hello from the Dirty South! Empty
PostSubject: Hello from the Dirty South!   Hello from the Dirty South! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2015 9:23 am

Hey, my name is Patrick Morris, and I'm an old timer (37) who lives in the southern part of the US.  I've been a huge fan of the Gaslight Anthem since Sink or Swim came out, and have had the pleasure of seeing them once in New Orleans when the senior class that I taught (I'm a high school English teacher) bought my wife and me (that is the correct word, grammatically!) tickets.  I always dreamed of being a musician and still torment my students with stories and attempts at musical aptitude.  This band is one of my common victims, and because of that, I have imparted a love for this band to many of my former students.  I hope to meet a lot more people on here who realize the brilliance that is the Gaslight Anthem!
Back to top Go down
ncl1968
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: Hello from the Dirty South!   Hello from the Dirty South! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2015 12:43 pm

Hello from south Wales.
Back to top Go down
http://www.nigellawry.weebly.com
Anya_TGA
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Anya_TGA

PostSubject: Re: Hello from the Dirty South!   Hello from the Dirty South! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2015 6:44 pm

welcome to the forum
Back to top Go down
danastacy
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
danastacy

PostSubject: Re: Hello from the Dirty South!   Hello from the Dirty South! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2015 1:28 am

"Old timer"? Oh dear, at 41, what does that make me? Never mind -don't answer that! Wink lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.instagram.com/dana_s____/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello from the Dirty South!   Hello from the Dirty South! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello from the Dirty South!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DimeStoreSaints.com :: The Board :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: