DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hello from the Dirty South!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
pmorris1916
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

Hello from the Dirty South! Empty
PostSubject: Hello from the Dirty South!   Hello from the Dirty South! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2015 9:23 am

Hey, my name is Patrick Morris, and I'm an old timer (37) who lives in the southern part of the US.  I've been a huge fan of the Gaslight Anthem since Sink or Swim came out, and have had the pleasure of seeing them once in New Orleans when the senior class that I taught (I'm a high school English teacher) bought my wife and me (that is the correct word, grammatically!) tickets.  I always dreamed of being a musician and still torment my students with stories and attempts at musical aptitude.  This band is one of my common victims, and because of that, I have imparted a love for this band to many of my former students.  I hope to meet a lot more people on here who realize the brilliance that is the Gaslight Anthem!
Back to top Go down
ncl1968
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: Hello from the Dirty South!   Hello from the Dirty South! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2015 12:43 pm

Hello from south Wales.
Back to top Go down
http://www.nigellawry.weebly.com
Anya_TGA
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Anya_TGA

PostSubject: Re: Hello from the Dirty South!   Hello from the Dirty South! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2015 6:44 pm

welcome to the forum
Back to top Go down
danastacy
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
danastacy

PostSubject: Re: Hello from the Dirty South!   Hello from the Dirty South! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2015 1:28 am

"Old timer"? Oh dear, at 41, what does that make me? Never mind -don't answer that! Wink lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.instagram.com/dana_s____/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello from the Dirty South!   Hello from the Dirty South! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello from the Dirty South!
Page 1 of 1