DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchRegisterLog in

Anybody need Newport Folk Fest Tickets?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
themeandean
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

Anybody need Newport Folk Fest Tickets? Empty
PostSubject: Anybody need Newport Folk Fest Tickets?   Anybody need Newport Folk Fest Tickets? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2015 2:38 pm

Hey guys,

I got two tickets for Sunday a while ago and something came up and I can't make the festival. I'm literally giving these away for free. First come first serve.

I joined this forum so I can give these tickets away to fellow Gaslight (in this case Brian Fallon) fans. Sounds ridiculous but I could care less about the money. Rest of the line up looks fairly solid so it should be a fun day.

Let me know.
Back to top Go down
Shrewsbury_Stars
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Shrewsbury_Stars

PostSubject: Re: Anybody need Newport Folk Fest Tickets?   Anybody need Newport Folk Fest Tickets? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2015 3:47 pm

Wow. May the greatest of karma come your way. I'm sure you'll have takers for this.
Back to top Go down
themeandean
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: Anybody need Newport Folk Fest Tickets?   Anybody need Newport Folk Fest Tickets? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2015 9:32 pm

Tickets have been claimed. Thanks guys. Great forum you all have here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anybody need Newport Folk Fest Tickets?   Anybody need Newport Folk Fest Tickets? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anybody need Newport Folk Fest Tickets?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DimeStoreSaints.com :: The Gaslight Anthem :: Discussion About The Band-
Jump to: