DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Against Me - Sound Opinions 5/8/15 episode

Go down 
AuthorMessage
cms35
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

Against Me - Sound Opinions 5/8/15 episode Empty
PostSubject: Against Me - Sound Opinions 5/8/15 episode   Against Me - Sound Opinions 5/8/15 episode Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2015 1:05 pm

Some folks already probably listen to Greg and Jim - but if not, Against Me is on this week's episode for those interested. (For the uninitiated, Sound Opinions is a weekly music show (based in Chicago - Greg writes for the Trib and Jim used to write for the Sun-Times) on NPR, but you can get the podcasts for free online).

http://www.soundopinions.org/show/493

After coming out as a trans woman in 2012, lead singer Laura Jane Grace of Against Me! candidly addressed her experience in the punk band's critically lauded album Transgender Dysphoria Blues. Against Me! joins Jim and Greg for a performance and an honest conversation.
Back to top Go down

Against Me - Sound Opinions 5/8/15 episode
Page 1 of 1