DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fan from Australia

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Fan from Australia Empty
PostSubject: Fan from Australia   Fan from Australia Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 12:30 am

Hey guys,

I don't really know what to say, errm. Well I've been listening to the band now since the Sink or Swim days and the first album I actually bought was The 59' Sound. I'm obsessed with The Gaslight Anthem (and I guess all of you are to). So I guess the two main reasons is to help out with the creation of Guitar Chords & Tabs which others can also use and the other reason is I haven't met anyone else who has remotely heard of the band on the East Coast of Australia. But don't worry, I'm gonna keep trying to convert everyone. I guess I can see myself being a daily member on this just to see what's going on and yeah, can't wait to meet some of you awesome TGA fans I guess.

Tom (16).
Back to top Go down
Anya_TGA
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Anya_TGA

Fan from Australia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fan from Australia   Fan from Australia Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 7:00 pm

welcome to the forum
the same here in Luxembourg... I also haven't met anyone else who has heard of them...but I am doing my best xd

oh wow...Australia....If I had the money, I would travel to Australia
Back to top Go down
Maura ryan
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

Fan from Australia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fan from Australia   Fan from Australia Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2016 8:51 am

Hey tom Smile it's me maura do you think youd want to message me?
Please and thank you Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fan from Australia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fan from Australia   Fan from Australia Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fan from Australia
Page 1 of 1