DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Benny's Confession: He's a Fan of the band

Go down 
AuthorMessage
LuceroDiehard
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
LuceroDiehard

Benny's Confession: He's a Fan of the band  Empty
PostSubject: Benny's Confession: He's a Fan of the band    Benny's Confession: He's a Fan of the band  Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2015 6:43 am

The Gaslight Anthem drummer Benny Horowitz admitted that, while it might sound arrogant (or, as he put it, "Lars Ulrich-y"), he is a fan of The Gaslight Anthem.

While he listens to his band's songs with a particular ear for the drum parts, Horowitz said there are lyrics, parts and sounds that "just ring with me."

"Sometimes I feel like I'm not in the band, but I'm just rocking out with the band," he said.

And yet, from an insider's perspective, he said songs often speak to him in a sentimental fashion.

"People forget that we're people in the bands. Fans associate certain songs with certain memories, and so do we. There was stuff going on in our lives when we wrote or recorded a certain song that makes it take on a larger narrative."

http://www.thisweeknews.com/content/stories/2015/03/26/drummers-confession-hes-a-fan-of-the-band.html
Back to top Go down
http://bobbyw24.tumblr.com/archive

Benny's Confession: He's a Fan of the band
Page 1 of 1