DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hi From a Masshole

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
BradyDJones
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
BradyDJones

Hi From  a Masshole  Empty
PostSubject: Hi From a Masshole    Hi From  a Masshole  Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2015 1:24 pm

Hey, I'm Brady I'm from Mass. and have been a Gaslight fan since the '59 Sound. I recently attended my first Gaslight concert on Feb 27th at Lupo's in Providence and it was better than I ever imagined, and also made a friend in Zerb012345!!! Thanks Zebulon for introducing me to this!!!
Back to top Go down
zerb012345
Wooderson
Wooderson
zerb012345

PostSubject: Re: Hi From a Masshole    Hi From  a Masshole  Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2015 1:53 pm

It was great to meet you and be able to talk Gaslight with someone close to my age...that doesn't happen often.
I'm glad you had a great time, and enjoy yourself on here! It's a great place with some great people.
Back to top Go down
Anya_TGA
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Anya_TGA

PostSubject: Re: Hi From a Masshole    Hi From  a Masshole  Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2015 7:47 pm

welcome to the forum
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi From a Masshole    Hi From  a Masshole  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hi From a Masshole
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DimeStoreSaints.com :: The Board :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: