DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

This is London calling

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
MorganEightSix
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
MorganEightSix

This is London calling Empty
PostSubject: This is London calling   This is London calling Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2015 8:35 pm

Hi all,

Been meaning to join for a while now - however just saw the new poll and spent an evening trying to pick 25 tracks.

Been listening to TGA for over 6 years now and see them live every time they come to London. Am considering either that Dublin or Belfast show later this year too. Possibly even Luxembourg...

M86
Back to top Go down
Anya_TGA
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Anya_TGA

PostSubject: Re: This is London calling   This is London calling Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2015 7:01 pm

welcome to the forum

I will go to the show in Luxembourg Very Happy
Back to top Go down
MorganEightSix
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
MorganEightSix

PostSubject: Re: This is London calling   This is London calling Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2015 9:02 pm

Anya_TGA wrote:
welcome to the forum

Thanks very much - I'm intrigued by the Luxembourg show. Venue looks a decent size and I've not been to the country before. Have even started looking in to flights and hotels. Are the crowds good there?

M86
Back to top Go down
Anya_TGA
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Anya_TGA

PostSubject: Re: This is London calling   This is London calling Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2015 6:57 pm

MorganEightSix wrote:
Anya_TGA wrote:
welcome to the forum

Thanks very much - I'm intrigued by the Luxembourg show. Venue looks a decent size and I've not been to the country before. Have even started looking in to flights and hotels. Are the crowds good there?

M86

the venue is small, but its okay. last time, the most people were not from Luxembourg...so I would say it was quite cool...

Back to top Go down
MorganEightSix
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
MorganEightSix

PostSubject: Re: This is London calling   This is London calling Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2015 8:20 am

Anya_TGA wrote:
MorganEightSix wrote:
Anya_TGA wrote:
welcome to the forum

M86

the venue is small, but its okay. last time, the most people were not from Luxembourg...so I would say it was quite cool...

Would love to see them in a smaller venue again. The London venue they played last November must hold between 6,000-8,000, just shy of an arena.

M86
Back to top Go down
mingus
A Contender
A Contender
mingus

PostSubject: Re: This is London calling   This is London calling Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2015 3:43 pm

Going to Luxemburg as well! Looks like it's going to be an international happening Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Anya_TGA
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Anya_TGA

PostSubject: Re: This is London calling   This is London calling Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2015 8:05 pm

mingus wrote:
Going to Luxemburg as well! Looks like it's going to be an international happening Very Happy

wow, that's amazing!!!
Back to top Go down
mingus
A Contender
A Contender
mingus

PostSubject: Re: This is London calling   This is London calling Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2015 11:30 am

Have to correct myself, I just noticed that I have a huge double booking for that date, so I'm not at all sure I'll be able to make it for the Luxemburg gig. If you haven't bought a ticket yet and you want to go, contact me! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Anya_TGA
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Anya_TGA

PostSubject: Re: This is London calling   This is London calling Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2015 8:00 pm

MorganEightSix wrote:
Anya_TGA wrote:
MorganEightSix wrote:
Anya_TGA wrote:
welcome to the forum

M86

Would love to see them in a smaller venue again. The London venue they played last November must hold between 6,000-8,000, just shy of an arena.

M86

I can assure you the venue is really very small
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This is London calling   This is London calling Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This is London calling
Page 1 of 1