DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New NJ fan!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
CariMae
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

New NJ fan! Empty
PostSubject: New NJ fan!   New NJ fan! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2015 3:41 pm

HI!
Got to see my first TGA concert at PNC on 9/13/14. Actually only was there because I love Jimmy Eat World and they were playing. From the opening chord of TGA, I was hooked. I've never been to a concert before, where I didn't know the music, and could not sing along, and felt a connection like that. Been TGA love-struck ever since. Since September, I've worked my way backwards thru the albums, and memorizing every song. It's amazing to hear the evolution of their music listening to it that way. Already have tix for NYC Terminal 5 in Feb 2015, and cannot wait.

~C~
Back to top Go down
Anya_TGA
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Anya_TGA

New NJ fan! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New NJ fan!   New NJ fan! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2015 6:57 pm

welcome to the forum
Back to top Go down
StitchesOnTheRadio
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
StitchesOnTheRadio

New NJ fan! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New NJ fan!   New NJ fan! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2015 12:53 am

Woah, your first show was the arena show!? That has to be an interesting perspective. Terminal 5 is going to feel small by comparison, haha.

Welcome!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New NJ fan! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New NJ fan!   New NJ fan! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New NJ fan!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DimeStoreSaints.com :: The Board :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: