DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Great Expectations

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
TooMuchGaslight
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
TooMuchGaslight

Great Expectations Empty
PostSubject: Great Expectations   Great Expectations Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2014 3:18 pm

I was watching a bootleg video of ''Great Expectations'', and at the end Brian is singing/telling something, and I would like to know what song it is, he starts at about 3:25.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2rjrlBpINW0
Back to top Go down
eagles1139
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
eagles1139

Great Expectations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great Expectations   Great Expectations Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2014 7:16 pm

They are words from Charles Dickens book "Great Expectations":

“The stones of which the strongest London buildings are made, are not more real, or more impossible to displace with your hands, than your presence and influence have been to me, there and everywhere, and will be. Estella, to the last hour of my life, you cannot choose but remain part of my character, part of the little good in me, part of the evil. But, in this separation I associate you only with the good, and I will faithfully hold you to that always, for you must have done me far more good than harm, let me feel now what sharp distress I may. O God bless you, God forgive you!”

He just says "strongest London buildings" and "in this seperation" but he has quoted the last line in some other performances.

Back to top Go down
Anya_TGA
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Anya_TGA

Great Expectations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great Expectations   Great Expectations Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2014 8:09 pm

eagles1139 wrote:
They are words from Charles Dickens book "Great Expectations":

“The stones of which the strongest London buildings are made, are not more real, or more impossible to displace with your hands, than your presence and influence have been to me, there and everywhere, and will be. Estella, to the last hour of my life, you cannot choose but remain part of my character, part of the little good in me, part of the evil. But, in this separation I associate you only with the good, and I will faithfully hold you to that always, for you must have done me far more good than harm, let me feel now what sharp distress I may. O God bless you, God forgive you!”

He just says "strongest London buildings" and "in this seperation" but he has quoted the last line in some other performances.

I had to read some part of the book for the university..but I didn't xd
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Great Expectations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great Expectations   Great Expectations Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Great Expectations
Page 1 of 1